irish_buffalo's latest activity

• I
    irish_buffalo reacted to eastisbest's post in the thread Miami building collapse with Sad Sad.
    Some Prof at FIU said they did a study a long time ago, the building was sinking 2mm a year, considered dramatic but there was no...
  • I
    irish_buffalo replied to the thread Miami building collapse.
    Ricin would work so much easier. I'm old enough to not discount anything these days but... Poor construction with perhaps some natural...
  • I
    Says the guy listening to a pig farmer from the Philippines. Every dumb arse conspiracy you have bought has been debunked. Time to come...
  • I
    irish_buffalo replied to the thread Capitol.
    100 push ups and 15 military pull ups.
  • I
    irish_buffalo replied to the thread Global Warming.
    Maybe? We are probably beyond stopping the damage anyway. The article I posted from several days ago talked about how behind the...
  • I
    irish_buffalo replied to the thread Miami building collapse.
    These things are usually so over engineered that I would find it very unlikely that anything with the roof caused the collapse. Sinkhole...
  • I
    https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-57588248
  • I
    https://thehill.com/opinion/energy-environment/560131-leaked-un-climate-report-underscores-growing-risk-need-for-fast
  • I
    irish_buffalo replied to the thread The Looney Left.
    BUT! BUT! He was fighting the global elitist deep state!!!!!
  • I
    He got Trumped. Trump corrupts everyone around him and leaves a pool of slime in his wake.
  • I
    irish_buffalo reacted to oxat622's post in the thread Delta Variant with Haha Haha.
    Yeah, I trust this guy.
  • I
    2manybats, you ordering Milamode? I'll be sure to keep the look out for a guy dressed like he is living in the Cosby Show or heading to...
    • 1624569181446.png
  • I
    Gotta love Breitfart. Where is Yappi to condemn the heading? A middle school teacher, who I am sure is whacko, gave out a pamphlet. Not...
    • 1624569051597.png
  • I
    For all of his BS Rudy was suspended today. I hope Dominion bankrupts everyone of these seditionist pieces of chit...
  • I
    Agree. Good deal. I fully expect you to start hammering those kooks who think Jan. 6 was nothing to see.