iluvsnow's latest activity

• I
    iluvsnow reacted to MentorGrad2002's post in the thread 100% capacity this season with Like Like.
    If you are vaccinated and the vaccine works , it shouldn't matter if you are around non vaccinated people. You can't force people to...
  • I
    iluvsnow reacted to Rangerfan's post in the thread OHSAA Mandate with Like Like.
    Perhaps you could just decide on your own if you wish to chance attending a high school football game. Why drag everyone else into your...
  • I
    iluvsnow reacted to AllSports12's post in the thread OHSAA Mandate with Like Like.
    You are comparing fans of opposing teams with people who are or aren't vaccinated? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: How about this idea...
  • I
    iluvsnow reacted to bucksman's post in the thread COVID-19 and Team Sports with Like Like.
    I'd rather not go down the rabbit hole, but I'm thinking that a decent chunk of the hesitancy on some to get the vaccine is the...
  • I
    With only an 8 team league schedule....Bellbrook has fashioned the strongest non-con schedule for this coming fall in school history...
    • 2021.jpg
  • I
    iluvsnow replied to the thread RIP Bob Ellis.
    Just heard the sad news......will never forget his feathered chapeau he wore during the team's tournament runs while on the sidelines.
  • I
    iluvsnow reacted to BlackHawk's post in the thread RIP Bob Ellis with Like Like.
    Bob "Wiz" Ellis, the longtime head coach of Kettering Alter passed away today. He was 76. Bob died unexpectedly at his home, this...