Recent content by IgnatiusWildcat

1. I

St Ignatius Football 2021

Freshmen score: Ignatius 42 Mentor 21 Cats with nice talent on offense especially.
  2. I

Mentor Cardinals Football 2021

Freshmen score Ignatius 42 Mentor 21
  3. I

Still waiting for the Freshmen roster. First game is tomorrow
  4. I

The talent and speed issues are one thing, but the penalties and lack of discipline are another. Personal fouls, false starts, holding. Calls that seem to come at critical times in games. And the injury cloud has been hovering over the program the past few years. Thin already, lots of kids in...
  5. I

2021 St. Edward Football

The lines are massive. Reminds me of the 2010 OL and the 2011 DL.
  6. I

2021 St. Edward Football

Have the current JVs had any close games going back to last season? That team seems to overmatch all opponents.
  7. I

And we can't expect a coach to change what he has done for 39 seasons.
  8. I

I don't want Ignatius to ever go the route of Mater Dei, Thomas Aquinas, Bishop Gorman Titles or not. Ignatius had plenty of advantages now. Becoming a vagabond program? No thanks
  9. I

2 Biggies (week 2)

Mentor will beat Ignatius. The Cats offense can't keep up with the high powered Cardinals offense.
  10. I

If there is talent, and I believe there is, the "we'll bring them along slowly" approach is outdated. Nothing wrong with mixing in sophomores like Martin at RB a few carries a game. Or Spellacy at WR. The players seem to be built into the offense and not the offense built around the players...
  11. I

More than anything, the lower numbers on the JV mean there will be zero depth the next few years.
  12. I

Anyone know the # of players on the freshman roster?
  13. I

I admire your glass half-full approach. 37 kids on the JV. Very low numbers.
  14. I

I'll take a shot at a starting lineup: Offense: QB: Pfaff RB: Lenehan WR: Bodamer WR: Kennedy TE: Ward/Tompkins LT: Willis LG: Ryland C: Montgomery RG: Persiani RT: Keane Defense: DE: Robinson DT: Wasinski DE: Chaloub LB: Berger LB: Aerni LB: Palinski LB: Martin/Young DB Norris DB...
  15. I

The Ignatius football program is capable of doing what Moeller did a few seasons ago. Win a title or two, and go back to the pack. Almost happened in 16 and possibly 17. Soccer will be never be on the same level as football in Ohio.