Recent content by ideliver

1. ideliver

Steve Arnold steps down as Warren G Harding head coach

Nope. Not in HS football. It's 95% coaching. That's why you see the same teams over and over in the State Championship games. Heck, I think Kirtland won a state championship without a single senior that went on to play college football. Matty Rich is absolutely without a doubt the right...
  2. ideliver

D7 R25 2023

1. The students know 2. The coaches know 3. The admins know 4. The recent grads know Most of the "new JFK members" are students and recent grads. They know what's up and shitpost for fun, because that what kids do these days.
  3. ideliver

D7 R25 2023

Lest we forget the back to back 2-8 seasons in 2013 and 2014. School admins need to hire the right people and get out of the way and support their coaches and staff when the time arises. I don't understand why some schools make this harder than it needs to be.
  4. ideliver

D7 R25 2023

School is not operating at a loss and is fiscally sound. Mr Covelli is very generous but is not balancing the books. He’s given OSU $10M . JFK hasn’t seen a fraction of that amount in total. the administration does a decent job of balancing a budget. A terrible job of fundraising. For...
  5. ideliver

D7 R25 2023

I have the link in my post. Search the street name and scroll way down. it’s owned by the Bishop. What it’s worth? Nothing. Because there’s no buyer for a 50 year old school on the wrong side of town
  6. ideliver

D7 R25 2023

Agreed. And lets be real, he wasn't staying at JFK regardless of who the HC was.
  7. ideliver

D7 R25 2023

Ummmm. #1 ain't happening. Ever. Please explain to me how a school leaves the Dioceses? https://beacon.schneidercorp.com/Application.aspx?AppID=1121&LayerID=28255&PageTypeID=4&PageID=11611&Q=310042354&KeyValue=38-005504 Catholic schools and parishes are owned by the Bishop. There is...
  8. ideliver

D7 R25 2023

Oh how soon we forget about the two years of 2-8 for JFK. Teams have their ups and downs.
  9. ideliver

D7 R25 2023

Nice donation - thank you very much Paul Gains. That being said, hopefully this includes some lights. I anticipate some matching dollars from another source.
  10. ideliver

Warren JFK home field for 2023

Like #9
  11. ideliver

D7 R25 2023

The way the way the locals have been shooting up Warren lately- everyone is great compared to us
  12. ideliver

Warren JFK home field for 2023

There’s no locker room available. JFK used a locker room in the visitor stands. That is now closed (or was last season)
  13. ideliver

D7 R25 2023

So why was the girls basketball coach fired? Why was he not given a reason? Why are prominent and exceptionally talented incoming freshman girls now enrolling at Ursuline? And how the effff do you lose to Mathews in districts?
  14. ideliver

D7 R25 2023

All of this could have been resolved with a single telephone call or a visit. Instead, we have this mess. It's just beyond stupid. But since we are discussing stupid, they go and up girls basketball too? I tell my kids, don't ascribe to malice that which can just as easily be...
  15. ideliver

D7 R25 2023

JFK still playing