Recent content by ID7

1. I

Ohio State at NCAAs

Going to be a good one at 174 tonight
  2. I

Zack Donathan 2x D2 National Champ. Max Shore Most D2 Tech falls

0-2 133 Maximus Shore (31-10) place is unknown and scored 0.0 team points. Prelim - Ryan Wehner (Lake Erie) 18-12 won by decision over Maximus Shore (Tiffin) 31-10 (Dec 9-8) Champ. Round 1 - Ryan Ripplinger (McKendree) 26-8 won by decision over Maximus Shore (Tiffin) 31-10 (Dec 5-3)
  3. I

District Results from State Tournament

12 of the 19 placers (63%) in the Central district, came from 2 schools: Coffman and Liberty Dublin Coffman 7 Olentangy Liberty 5 Lancaster 2 Dublin Scioto 1 Dublin Jerome 1 Marysville 1 Mount Vernon 1 Olentangy 1 Placers by weight class 106 (0) 113 (1) 8th Kurt Mokros 11, Olentangy...
  4. I

One Division State Placers

Kudos to Kowalski for being a state champ and can see the improvements from last year to this year. But also, Miller's ankle injury had an impact on the match.
  5. I

Best kid not to make it to state?

What makes it crazier, is that Gregory pinned Miller (ULA) at Sectional, but then Miller pinned him in consi semis at District.
  6. I

Some of these brackets are criminal

It takes away from having a more competitive championship match, including the two best wrestlers. You get a scenario like last year at D1 144, where you get the true title match, Herman vs Wilson, in the semi-finals. Instead, we see the 3rd best wrestler (Ginter) get majored by Herman. Even...
  7. I

DIVISION 1 PREDICTIONS

I had to re-look at the bracket to confirm they are on the same side. My guess is @E&c23A thought he was on the opposite side of the bracket??? Birden is the 2nd biggest favorite (behind Blaze) to win his weight class.
  8. I

Any Non District Winners Who Will Win State?

I'd say wrestlers with the best chance are: 106 - Brandon Bickerton and Timothy Mazur 113: Grey Burnett, Rylan Seacrist, Austin Bickerton and Johnny Green (loaded weight class) 215: Cole Dickerson and Brady Quillin 285: Aaron Ries
  9. I

State Title Talk

Bennett is 144
  10. I

How we feel about Perry’s sectionals

150?
  11. I

NEW Rakings - February 6

Champion - Weaver Runner up - Fockler 3rd - Green Link to the bracket
  12. I

Central District #ThursdayNightThunder

For those adding dual meet results, would be good to also add to @DubStat Dual Meet Results form, as discussed in this forum
  13. I

Division 1 Kettering Fairmont District Rankings 1/26

Is Jack Hoffman (165) out for the year? Don't see him on Boro's rankings
  14. I

Central OH Dual Results

Dublin Coffman 72, Olentangy Orange 0 (Thu 1/17/24) (Credit to @mats are mopped. Made slight modification from original post, including rankings and highlight ranked matchups) 106-Z. Birden (DC) pinned Cepeda (OO) 2:46 113- #8 (106) Lawrensen (DC) pinned Lyon (OO) :33 120- #3 Van Gundy (DC)...
  15. I

Sectionals / Districts this year

Speaking of State Duals, does anyone know why Perrysburg isn't participating this year?