Recent content by haveaclue

1. H

Ravenna HC

How so ? Seems like they have numbers, they have some talent, pretty good community support, pretty good facilities. Not great but not too bad. Why is it “not good anymore” ?
  2. H

IUDOGS: 2021- 2022 Ohio High School Head Football Coaching Changes

Ravenna, D3, has been open for several weeks. Old coach, Jim Lunardi. I would think a pretty good job. They get some good athletes and are pretty solid most years.
  3. H

Leagues Return?????

I played in those Saturday night games. Hated them. Long, long Saturday morning and afternoon, just waiting to play. Yes, the big town didn’t want a Friday night game to steal any customers. I do recall the game at Kent was during the day, no lights. I was a local for a long time but moved...
  4. H

Mogadore schedule

Lose Springfield and Coventry. Add Streetsboro and Garrettsville Garfield.
  5. H

Leagues Return?????

I remember going to see Crestwood play Kent HS back in the 60’s. The field was right near KSU campus. This is the league I grew up with. Wish it would return. One of my best memories was watching Jack Lambert helping the Devils win a championship with the upset of Mogadore. Sorry Wildcat. Sure...
  6. H

Ravenna HC

There was an article in the Record Courier about two weeks ago. Longtime coach Lunardi is stepping down. Was wondering about this since there haven’t been any threads about https://www.record-courier.com/story/sports/2022/03/02/jim-lunardi-steps-down-ravennas-head-football-coach/9328153002/