Recent content by Harrycrane

1. H

Why are so many protesters wearing Covid masks?

You see people from time to time wearing masks at hotels . Airports , on trains and subways , office buildings , at the store. And at these protests apparently . I couldn’t care less and I’m not bothered whether someone wears one or not. I wore one only when required and not for a long time...
  2. H

Dublin Coffman 2024

One of the best week's of the sports calendar with the draft , and full NBA and NHL play-offs starting with both leagues having 8 series going on. NBA saw some great competitive action with 2 games being decided in the final possession and some epic meltdowns by the road teams. Like...
  3. H

Democrat Cities' Violent news (#4?)

The “ just say it and they will believe it party of MAGA”. Lie , make up chit and they know their flock will believe it . Violent crime is out of control in every non conservative city . Of course it’s down including down by a nice percentage in NYC the last few years .
  4. H

Apple River Valley Stabbing...self defender convicted of murder. Bidens America

What does Biden have to do with this case exactly?
  5. H

Trump on Gettysburg

The YRWEC epitomizes denying truth embracing blatant lies and rationalizing all undesirable facts. What’s back behavior ? My back behaves really well as a result of working out and stretching . Never have had any back issues
  6. H

Trump on Gettysburg

This guy can’t even admit that Trump ordered the nixing of the border bill because he needs the border to stay as chaotic as possible as a campaign issue . Says it was just a bad bill . Even some Fox commentators admit it was all Trump . This type of bullchit by Y2K is the ultimate in hack...
  7. H

Dublin Coffman 2024

The NBA with it's decreasing popularity and a season that lack surgency and drama is still a good play-off product. The season is too long, and a high percentage of the best players were not born in this country. The game is better around the globe no question and has certainly helped the...
  8. H

Trump Investigation, Lawsuit and Indictment Tracker

You have a great imagination. Good work.
  9. H

Trump Investigation, Lawsuit and Indictment Tracker

Process crimes, corrupt unequal justice, political witch hunt , whataboutisms, two tiered justice , political persecution, a few far right wing blog opinion pieces, a couple more whataboutisms with a chart thrown in. Recipe for Lotty stew. Just read his reply to my mocking Trump's...
  10. H

who OWNS gas using vehicle, a electric vehicle, or a Hybrid vehicle

Sure you do Old DB. How many kids in your grad class? The Tri Creek league? Or is it Crick . lmao Have to compete with what? 30 other boys in your class for a starting spot? After the non athletes what was it? 7 other tough guys like you ? ROTFL Quad rivers conference was it?
  11. H

2024 Three Rivers conference

You own no one loser. I mean who trolls a thread for years he cares nothing about besides an individual poster, opens anohter account once Yappi bans his sorry arse from because he is obsessed with a stranger on the internet. This loser reads my every post no matter where it is, opens an...
  12. H

who OWNS gas using vehicle, a electric vehicle, or a Hybrid vehicle

Baby It’s 1218 I must be lonely. 😂.
  13. H

So are you planning on using the Old DB account here again ? Or is old db just for me ? I think it’s been a while since your troll thread came by here . End of 2022 I think . Good times no doubt . Which school in this conference did you graduate from with 70 others 😆 .
  14. H

Nothing wring at all . It’s the off season . I always take a break . Pollute ? No just laughing out loud at you resorting to opening another account because of your obsession with me. You and your troll wife aware the only ones rightfully blocked by yappi himself. Not me . He’s been kicked...
  15. H

Lookie here . It's Old DB, aka as Lose by Fall er fake Win By Pin Good Work Winnie. lmao WATL