Recent content by Harrycrane

1. H

Mar-A-Lago raided by the FBI

So attacking the FBI for having interest and then ultimately searching for highly classified documents that may have gone missing or been destroyed is the reflexive thought and more important than ilooking at the former Presidents behavior and actions and why he took and or destroyed classified...
  2. H

Is the end near for Trump and his crime family?

Just a tip to some who seemingly don’t understand . Twitter itself is not a news source . It isn’t a network . People give their opinions and or post or re-tweet others thoughts . Article links are posted from all political perspectives . It is not a source like a publication itself is ...
  3. H

A special message to TDSers from Trump!

The funniest thing is the right stating the FBI is a criminal enterprise , all in order to support the.right wing cult ? The Trump cult ? Declare war on the FBI ? Break it up ? Disband it ? Why ? Because Donny is a corrupt figure who may have destroyed missing highly classified documents ...
  4. H

A special message to TDSers from Trump!

Deep state is responsible ? Who told you that ? GP ? 😆. Lotty you know economic cycles don’t start and stop on a dime when a new guy takes office right ? ( huge tax cuts during a period of near full employment was unprecedented and wrong . He did it to help the rich and corporations mostly...
  5. H

There would never be enough smoke to prompt the cult to say “. Hey this guy is only about himself , always has been and I have been supporting it somehow . May be I should rethink this . Won’t happen . It is incredible how this one man gets so many to think he’s being persecuted and is an...
  6. H

The right and its cult like behavior “ demonizes “. Itself just fine on its own
  7. H

Trump I will concede has done a great job of sowing distrust in all of our institutions over the last 6 years . Incredible that this has happened as we continue to see so Many of our citizens choose believing the lies of Trump and his cult and the far right over any institution . Conspiracy...
  8. H

Do you support the threats being made against the FBI by the cult ? The far right ? Of course you will downplay this because the right is involved
  9. H

Everyone and everything’s is corrupt except Trump and the record number of indictments ( never to be broken ) against people connected to the Trump administration is pure . Did you like the FBI when they announced they were taking another look at Hillary’s emails 10 days before an election ...
  10. H

Battle of Pickerington - OCC

I agree the league is down this year . There isn’t as much talent overall but I don’t think they are all the same . Bradley has the best QB and some weapons . Not a great team but has a great chance to win the league . A lot of rebuilding = a bit of mediocrity . Which equals a lot of close go...
  11. H

This is the FBI?

Jim Comey didn't announce 10 days before the election that they were still looking into [Investigating} her emails ? You mean this FBI ? You don't think that hurt her? Trump took stuff home he shouldn't have. Highly classified documents that should have stayed in the archives in...
  12. H

Seriously those rags are weak sauce far right wing bullchit . Bias rating is as far right as it gets. Do better
  13. H

gateway pundit and Pj media ? Lotty . Do better
  14. H

Dublin Coffman 2022

Stoudts moved to CO from Vegas .
  15. H

Dublin Coffman 2022

And a few other D-1 kids before that