Recent content by HailVictory2x

1. H

JFK's coach steps down ?

Classic case of new staff bashing old staff. Happens everywhere. In this case the old staff has the edge head to head. And they didn't drop JFK.
  2. H

JFK's coach steps down ?

If it fell apart that quickly maybe the foundation really wasn't strong. Where's the blue pride, play for the K, etc? So many have been quick to run away from the program. However, JFK will be back sooner rather than later. It's still the only trumbull county program capable of getting to...
  3. H

South range coach Dan Yeagley retires

Interesting perspective. Didn't know such obscure information was readily available about the 2020 game. Maybe you have some inside information. Ironically, I am suprised you know so little about WR. Seems you should know more. Good for Dan He is a HOFer in every capacity. The program is...
  4. H

JFK's coach steps down ?

I find it laughable that coaches feel unappreciated. It's a soft mentality. There's a long list of coaches who left good jobs because of a bruised ego. Most never reach the same level of success again. JFK will be fine. A lot of people can win at a place like JFK. Why does it matter if...
  5. H

Canfield @ South Range 2023

South Range and Western Reserve played alot of games over the years. Interesting to see these programs now moving in opposite directions. One will play just about anyone and the other is backing out contracts with teams in their region.
  6. H

Canfield @ South Range 2023

Terrible look for a state championship program. It tarnishes the trophy.
  7. H

Youngstown Area Coaching Changes

Not much interest because there aren't many qualfied candidates in this area capable of being a head coach. Very few coaches in this area are educators now a days. Non educators focus on the outcomes rather than the process and focus on themselves rather than the experiece for the student...
  8. H

D7 R25 2023

Kudos to JFK. It's a win-win for 2 reasons. One, they are playing a school comparable to what they will likely see in the state finals. And two, it's providing them a respectable opponent that likely won't back out of a game/contract.
  9. H

Youngstown Area Coaching Changes

Lol. Lots of good coaches in this area? I don't see it. I see a few top programs who are stocked full of quality coaches. Most programs are struggling to find 1-2 quality coaches.
  10. H

Canfield Cardinals Schedule and Outlook for 2023

Love this. It's a big win for local football fans. But the real winners are the football programs themselves. The dust hasnt even settled on their championship trophies and these two programs are looking for ways to improve. These types of games make your program better. It motivates your...