Recent content by GWF

1. GWF

2024 NCAA Pick'Em

2. GWF

2024 NCAA Pick'Em

Ditto
  3. GWF

2024 NCAA Wrestling D1 Qualifiers from Ohio

I didn’t see him on the list. Is he from Ohio?
  4. GWF

Ohio State at NCAAs

Makes you wonder if they would have had the same amount of bonus points with a 2 point takedown
  5. GWF

2024 NCAA Wrestling D1 Qualifiers from Ohio

Ohio guys who would have been upgrades to the Bucks lineup at their respective weights from the All-American list. Despite a team with 2 champions and 7 All-Americans, they would still finish second to Penn State. 125 Tanner Jordan 8th 6 points (+4.5) 133 Dylan Shawver 7th 7.5 points (+6)...
  6. GWF

2024 NCAA Pick'Em

Thanks bdhof. Wouldn’t you also have to go back and award 3 points for every takedown Iowa and their opponents scored in a match and adjust final match scores? I’m guessing this would have resulted in more bonus point wins for Iowa.
  7. GWF

2024 NCAA Pick'Em

I missed this. What was the formula, and besides the three-point takedown, what are the scoring differences from '97 to the current format?
  8. GWF

2024 NCAA Pick'Em

Expected more from that match. Starocci 9 seeds rejoice 😡
  9. GWF

2024 NCAA Pick'Em

Grab your popcorn!
  10. GWF

2024 NCAA Pick'Em

Kasak 🤦‍♂️
  11. GWF

2024 NCAA Pick'Em

It’s for a “friend” 😉
  12. GWF

2024 Boro Fan Almanac

I would guess he’s considering his entire body of work, not just one match
  13. GWF

OSU/BIG 10

Sorry, I didn’t mean to pile on. My sons’ names have been misspelled, mispronounced, and changed entirely. It's hard not to take it personally, but I assume it’s an honest mistake when it happens. At the end of the day, your son is a D1 wrestler in a Big 10 program, on his way to nationals...
  14. GWF

OSU/BIG 10

Nah. You’re reaching here. I’ve never known bdhof to post anything disrespectful. The first thing I assumed was an autocorrect issue. Maybe he’s not familiar with your son, and the autocorrect didn’t jump out at him. It would be disrespectful if he went out of his way to purposely spell your...
  15. GWF

2024 NCAA Pick'Em

125 - 18 - Michael Deaugustino - MICH 133 - 4 - Dylan Shawver - RUT 141 - 2 - Beau Bartlett - PSU 149 - 7 - Tyler Kasak - PSU 157 - 8 - Peyton Robb - NEB 165 - 5 - Dean Hamiti - WIS 174 - 6 - Rocco Welsh - OHST 184 - 3 - Dustin Plott - OKST 197 - 1 - Aaron Brooks - PSU 285 - 9 - Nick Feldman - OHST