Recent content by GridironGirl

1. G

Withrow is loading up for a possible run at state.

I think Withrow is definitely set up good but I wouldn’t speak too soon about making a state run. For the past couple years, the same teams have dominated Region 8 including WW, Lasalle, Kings and I wouldn’t sleep on Anderson either. But, Withrow has some weapons so we shall see when the season...
  2. G

Updates: Hoban vs Toledo Central Catholic (12/1/22)

seems like Hoban is gonna have to pass it? right? I guess running Spirling is working, but a lot of time is coming off the clock. Correct me if I’m mistaken
  3. G

D2 State Semi-final: R6 Toledo Central Catholic (13-1) vs R8 Kings Mills Kings (13-1) @ Wapakoneta

What. A. Game. My goodness! was that ball tipped at the end? Or did he just shank it?
  4. G

D2 State Semi-final: R6 Toledo Central Catholic (13-1) vs R8 Kings Mills Kings (13-1) @ Wapakoneta

That was a fumble!! Oh my goodness, as a ref how do you miss that? There have been many calls going Kings way this game.
  5. G

Week 14: Kings (12-1) vs Anderson (8-5) Regional Final

Game will be played at Mason, just as last week with Kings. I think this game will be closer than the regular season. Hoping for a back and forth game, those are always pretty entertaining to watch!!
  6. G

2022 Regional Semifinal Neutral Sites

I was wondering that too! I wasn’t sure if Mason was gonna be on the table
  7. G

Someone explain to me how having the Winton Woods vs Kings game @ Mason is a “neutral” site? Kings is only 10 minutes from Mason. But I guess at the end of the day, you gotta go out there and play! Can’t wait to play Kings again though, it is always an exciting game to watch!
  8. G

Week 13: Kings (11-1) vs. Winton Woods (12-0) Round 2

Exactly. Lol. That is not a neutral site. Kings is only 10 minutes from Mason. Oh well WW gotta go out there and play. Everything is gonna be against WW so we gotta push through like always
  9. G

my guesses are Sycamore, Hamilton, or one of the Lakota’s
  10. G

You make a very good point. I guess Withrow could still be an option? Or one of the Lakota’s. Usually they save the Dayton school options for the next round when it’s less teams. But I’m sure they will find a nice stadium for them
  11. G

I said it in the other thread as well. I believe it will be Lakota West. It’s more central than Princeton. Lakota West & Elder will most likely play at Mason since it’s a big stadium. I’d say Moeller and Mason will play at Princeton possibly. There’s no way WW game will be at Princeton, too...
  12. G

Winton Woods v Ross Wk12

I believe it will be Lakota West. It’s more central than Princeton. Lakota West & Elder will most likely play at Mason since it’s a big stadium. I’d say Moeller and Mason will play at Princeton possibly