Recent content by Gr8tS0ccr

1. G

Regional Finals - Saturday 11/6

2-2 at end of regulation. Both goals for X assisted by center back that missed first game. He also hit crossbar on free kick that almost went in.
  2. G

The key to St X defense who organizes the defense, who also takes most free kicks, and half the corner kicks did not play (Center back) in the first game. This will be a tighter game than the first. I don’t see it being a high scoring game, but St X is scoring more down the stretch, so we will...
  3. G

Now it’s official. Noon tomorrow at Lakota East.
  4. G

I don’t know if that is final site for St X and Centerville. Nothing posted on ohsaa for tickets or on the bracket. Heard it was still being worked out as of 5:00pm
  5. G

This will be a completely different game. DB playing for Centerville, but don’t underestimate st X getting starting Center back returning for this game (was injured and didn’t play in first match)
  6. G

Regionals - SW Ohio

Looks like you have to pay to watch Centerville Anderson but here is the link: https://t.co/suU50OIZFZ
  7. G

Regionals - SW Ohio

https://boxcast.tv/view/varsity-soccer-vs-mason---regional-semi-finals-ohsaa-playoffs-937282
  8. G

all area and league awards

Should be in next two weeks. Last year I know GCL was 11/16
  9. G

Regionals - SW Ohio

I will take Anderson and X. Anderson has given up 2 goals in a game exactly 1 time, against St X, very early in the season. Keeper is IMO the best in SW Ohio. Centerville has a strong attack, but defense is average. Should be a great game. Mason has had too much drama at the end of the...
  10. G

District Finals - SW Ohio

Yep, he has been getting better all season long
  11. G

X keeper came up big in PKs. Saved 3 out of the 6 taken by Creek Including to win the game after X made it on their 6th kick.
  12. G

Moeller v Anderson
  13. G

2021 St. Ignatius soccer

2 for noblesville, 1 for St X. Who else has scored on them?
  14. G

Lakota West vs Centerville - Centerville 3-1. Moeller vs Anderson - Anderson 2-1. The only team all season to score more than 1 goal on Anderson was St. X in a 2-2 tie. They are VERY difficult to score on. I don’t see Moeller having the firepower to score more than 1 against this team...