GoSparty's's latest activity

• GoSparty's
    GoSparty's replied to the thread Who wins the GCL-Co Ed.
    Fenwick has 125 hits. CJ has 166, Badin has 220, McNick has 154. Alter only has 107 but they have 7 less games than every other team...
  • GoSparty's
    GoSparty's replied to the thread 23/24 CHL Baseball thread.
    Indian Hill will be a problem in the tournament for other teams this year.
  • GoSparty's
    Isaac Sullivan from CJ is my candidate for Player Of The Year
  • GoSparty's
    GoSparty's reacted to 93 red ls's post in the thread 23/24 CHL Baseball thread with Like Like.
    Its worth noting the Career Jayce Parsons has had at Deer Park! kid is a pretty good all around athlete. Baseball 4 year varsity...
  • GoSparty's
    GoSparty's reacted to 93 red ls's post in the thread 23/24 CHL Baseball thread with Like Like.
    Its Rinala IMO. maybe stevens steals a vote. Stevens .567 , 2 HR , 16 RBI , 9 SB ---- 2-1 7.32 ERA 9k 's Rinala .473 , 19 RBI , 32 SB...
  • GoSparty's
    GoSparty's replied to the thread 23/24 CHL Baseball thread.
    I think Rinala has it on lock. 1.44 ERA, 5 wins on the mound. He also has a .473 BA. I think if Rinala didn't pitch, Stevens would have...
  • GoSparty's
    GoSparty's reacted to ThatRandomGuy's post in the thread Who wins the GCL-Co Ed with Like Like.
    https://www.ohsaa.org/Sports-Tournaments/Baseball/2024-Baseball/2024-Statewide-Baseball-Tournament-Brackets
  • GoSparty's
    GoSparty's reacted to cjeagle937's post in the thread Who wins the GCL-Co Ed with Like Like.
    This has to be one of the craziest years in a long time.
  • GoSparty's
    I think frasure would still be the "1" in the rotation and be their workhorse rather than hoagland even while hoagland is pitching as...
  • GoSparty's
    GoSparty's reacted to Peak's post in the thread Who wins the GMC with Like Like.
    Visconti started the game for Mason, with Schmulewitz coming in to close out the first and went the rest of the way. Mason's bats...
  • GoSparty's
    GoSparty's replied to the thread Who wins the GMC.
    Sr Eric Schmulewitz for 6.1 innings. 8 hits 5 runs. and then Jr Andrew Visconti (Louisville commit) for 0.2 innings 3 hits 4 runs.
  • GoSparty's
    GoSparty's reacted to 93 red ls's post in the thread Who wins the CHL with Like Like.
    I had a buddy doing some pics at the game. From what I heard there was a pretty questionable strike zone all night may or may not have...
  • GoSparty's
    GoSparty's replied to the thread Who wins the CHL.
    incredible game at moeller tonight! rest day for most of moeller’s starters, but that didn’t stop Indian Hill. Indian Hill goes into...
  • GoSparty's
    GoSparty's reacted to BASESWIMPARENT's post in the thread Moeller vs. Mason with Like Like.
    I believe you. I was just going through the commitment list on various websites. Now I will say playing time is important but...
  • GoSparty's
    GoSparty's replied to the thread Moeller vs. Mason.
    Dual Edged sword for those kids who don't get the opportunity to play until senior year but are in top programs behind several d1 guys...