Recent content by gobluetom

1. G

A special message to TDSers from Trump!

The party that picked Andrew Jackson, FDR, LBJ, Obama, FJB etc... Nothing but a bunch of racist pos, well done!!
  2. G

If it's RIGGED why are you voting? Explain

A racist pos who supports hate and intolerance, easiest question ever!!
  3. G

For someone who claims to be a troll and take pride in it, you sure seem angry. Maybe you should go riot(mostly peaceful protest) and destroy some cities to blow off some steam.;)
  4. G

The democrats proved yet again how racist they are, by voting in much greater numbers for Biden(who sucks), than they did for Obama(who also sucks, just not as bad as Biden) And the racists in the democrat party continue to get your support. Man you must not have any pride, you are pathetic!
  5. G

It's hard for me to believe millions more voted for Biden than Obama. Biden has such a low approval rating right after the election, and somehow garnered more support than Obama(who had a huge black voter turnout) and Hillary Clinton(who had a huge woman voter turnout). Just seems fishy, and I...
  6. G

Facts are not the friend of the loony left....
  7. G

This is why people have a problem with MAGA

Mean Machine and Brian, the dynamic duo!!
  8. G

I didn't vote for Trump. If you voted for Biden, it appears that you are the one deflecting and should be embarrassed, to be honest.
  9. G

Are there any riots(mostly peaceful protests) for you and your racist friends to attend this weekend?
  10. G

Why are republicans such bad drivers.

Do you think Brian may be the author?
  11. G

C'mon don't you know, they are the intellectuals? If you don't believe me, ask them. All the while they spin the most absurd points of view and try to portray them as normal.
  12. G

Maybe you created a story and believe it to be true, in your hate filled and racist mind, that your non-sensical post is not worth responding to. You racists on the left need some new material.
  13. G

Surely you must have slept through the summer of 2020, when all of the Anti-American anarchist and racist from Antifa and some blm, destroying cities nationwide, as well as assaulting and harassing anyone who disagreed with them. Why are you leftists so full of racism, hatred and intolerance...
  14. G

Hey Brian, speaking of beatdowns.....
  15. G

The Biden Recession

I blame it on Teddy Roosevelt, I don't think you went back far enough.