Recent content by gmc234

1. G

SWO Transfer News

Kam Sanders out?
  2. G

SWO Transfer News

Only having seen video highlights of the kid, seems like Taft matches his style of play. Interesting. Wonder if his boy Kam will stay at WW.
  3. G

State Champions

Well someone woke up with their feelings still hurt…trust that it’s gets better. You are with the right folks here. This is a safe space. Take a deep breath..let’s get it all out. Two state champions that won within the rules. Yes, you are so right. It is a complete joke. Can we get OHSAA on...
  4. G

Who wins D4?

If RH had 1 or 2 of their best 3 injured and Hiland won, would you call it a great win? Could RH have moved up divisions this year for the tournament? I just don’t understand when people say things like “they do everything they can to stay there.” What were their options? lol Did you know that...
  5. G

Who wins D4?

"My whole thing is about challenges,” said Quentin Rogers, Richmond Heights’ coach and athletic director. “So any challenges we’re willing to take. At the end of the day, they’re games. We want to play the best teams and get pushed, so if that opportunity presents itself, sure.” 🎯
  6. G

Where some teams are projected next year with 7 divisions.

And you know it was calculated because you know him or are friends with him and he let you in on his motives right?
  7. G

To all the Karens

I was in the same situation. I found an open seat. I still think it was ridiculous of the maysville fans. You know the old saying, “act like you’ve been there before”….even if you haven’t.
  8. G

Who wins D4?

Also, your guys didn’t look nearly as confident as they did against LCC. Specifically #24 and #11.
  9. G

Who wins D4?

What schools did each player come from?
  10. G

The only movement that will be allowed is the move to D1
  11. G

To all the Karens

microwave society lol
  12. G

If RH moves up to D1 next year and wins it all, will the critics shut up?
  13. G

Who wins D3?

Complain? Haha I asked you two questions, made a suggestion and made a comment simply stating that I wasn’t sure why it would matter. Instead of answering the questions, you know, in an attempt to have a discussion, you felt the need to point out that this was a discussion board and we all have...
  14. G

Who wins D3?

So, Captain Obvious, why does it matter to you that they don’t display “Lutheran” on their jerseys? The congratulations just seems like a back-handed compliment. I guess you had to find something other than basketball to talk about a great basketball team.
  15. G

Who wins D3?

Do you know anyone in the program? If so you could maybe ask them. Not really sure why it matters though. how can you say what they should be proud to display? Lol