GCLman1's latest activity

• G
    GCLman1 replied to the thread Who wins the GCL-Co Ed.
    Tough star to the year for CJ. Open up with a loss to X 10-3, with 7 unearned runs. Then falls to Versailles 3-1, all 3 unearned. They...
  • G
    GCLman1 replied to the thread Division II Final 4.
    lol what did Alter do?
  • G
    GCLman1 replied to the thread Division II Final 4.
    As a Chaminade fan who has gotten the 10:45 slot… I would say no. But I’m hoping it turns out better for you!
  • G
    GCLman1 replied to the thread GCL Co-ed 2023-24.
    I guess I’m wrong! Good call. I guess the old saying “it’s hard to beat a team 3 times” rang true. Credit to Coach Fleming. He’s got...
  • G
    Woody Hayes used to say “There’s nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”
  • G
    By 10?!?!? The Eagles beat the Rams by 19 and 14. I get they’re playing much better ball now but so is CJ. Not saying the rams can’t win...
  • G
    GCLman1 reacted to imhipp21's post in the thread GCL Co-ed 2023-24 with Haha Haha.
    Any score update from Badin vs Fenwick. Fenwick a huge favorite. Should win by about at least 20 I guess
  • G
    CJ holds on. 72-68. Heck of a win for Szabo and those Eagles.
  • G
    Cj up 68-66 with 30 secs to go.. TW ball
  • G
    Things have gotten interesting in Springfield…. TW only trails by 1 with a minute and a half to go. All Rams in the second half. Reaves...
  • G
    Alter pulls it out after a scare from Carroll. 47-40 CJ has really found their groove. They lead Trotwood at half 41-19.
  • G
    GCLman1 reacted to Redandgold's post in the thread GCL Co-ed 2023-24 with Like Like.
    Didn’t get to play much, huh?
  • G
    As it stands, if Fenwick and Badin can win on Thursday, every team in the league will be in a sectional final. I can’t imagine that’s...
  • G
    I’m still trying to fathom why this would be the line of thinking for the Alter kids. Sure the league was locked up but these are the...
  • G
    Over the past 10 years or so, Alter has never really had a great student section in my opinion. Never really understood why given their...