Recent content by Fumblerooski

1. F

Dover Tornadoes 2024

I believe these are final (a few may change due to errors, but generally these are complete). Toledo Central Catholic is listed as D4 pre CB, and then their CB bumps them up to D3. Phila was surprisingly close to being D2- listed as the 4th biggest in the division this cycle. Edit: actually...
  2. F

Dover Tornadoes 2024

I would think Watterson would be up there too. They won the region last year. Steubenville, Sheridan, and Hartley were the top three seeds in the D4 equivalent region, and should all be very strong again. Licking Valley, Granville, and Tri-Valley are always good, and Bloom-Carroll has been solid...
  3. F

DIII Region 11 2024

OSHAA released the updated regions, and this region has had a lot of movement: 5 teams out, and 12 teams in, including the top 3 seeds from region 15 last year. Outgoing teams: - London (to 3:12) - playoff team in 2023 - Bellefontaine (to 3:12) - playoff team in 2023 - Miami Trace (to 3:12) -...
  4. F

OHSAA Announces 2024 Football Divisions and Regional Assignments

True, those are good additions.
  5. F

Dover Tornadoes 2024

Here is Region 11: ATHENS (THE PLAINS) BEECHCROFT (COLUMBUS) BEXLEY BISHOP HARTLEY (COLUMBUS) BISHOP WATTERSON (COLUMBUS) BLOOM-CARROLL (CARROLL) BUCKEYE VALLEY (DELAWARE) CARROLLTON CENTENNIAL (COLUMBUS) CIRCLEVILLE DOVER EASTMOOR ACADEMY (COLUMBUS) GRANVILLE HAMILTON TOWNSHIP (COLUMBUS)...
  6. F

Dover Tornadoes 2024

In case anyone missed it, Dover and Phila have moved from region 9 to region 11 next year.
  7. F

OHSAA Announces 2024 Football Divisions and Regional Assignments

Looks like Dover and New Phila move from 9 (D3 Cleveland region) to 11 (D3 Columbus region). A bit of a weaker region IMO, and 9 has been brutal, so a nice change.
  8. F

Dover Tornadoes 2024

I believe Mansfield chose to play GlenOak instead.
  9. F

2024 Louisville Leopards Football

Wooster would be a nice 8th
  10. F

Dover 2023-2024

This year would have been a good year to end with, but I wonder if the new divisions next year makes him want to coach a little longer.
  11. F

Dover 2023-2024

Tough loss tonight, but that was an exciting finish. Coletti came to play! I think they said he had 27 pts tonight.
  12. F

Thursday Updates 3/7 (23-24 Season)

Jackson 63 Dover 56 Final Dover got it within 2 in the final minute, but Jackson hit the necessary foul shots at the end. Jackson moves on to play Mentor.
  13. F

Jackson 60 Dover 56 39 seconds to play. It was a 2 pt game before Jackson scored again.
  14. F

Jackson 54 Dover 49 3:55 to play. Dover with a nice run
  15. F

Jackson 50 Dover 39 End 3rd