Recent content by FlyerFan23

1. F

2023-24 Job Openings

Oakwood job is open.
  2. F

Tournament Division Expansion?

I like this idea, but then may need to adjust girls soccer to start a week early so their tournament is a week ahead of the boys (similar to how basketball is structured currently).
  3. F

2024 Final Four Predictions

Anyone up for a way too early Final Four prediction for each division?
  4. F

State finals predictions?

Moeller 1-0 (ot) Revere 2-0 Worthington 2-1
  5. F

2023 Boys Soccer State Tournament Pairings

My friend, name for me a time when the OHSAA has turned down money. It'll be rocking with most people standing.
  6. F

2023 Boys Soccer State Tournament Pairings

Perhaps, but as a player I would imagine seeing every inch of the sidelines covered with fans packing around the pitch would be great as well. CJ would have been a great option.
  7. F

Division III State Semifinal: Worthington Christian vs Waynesville

Worthington Christian has the pedigree - 12 final fours and 3 state titles since 2000. Plus they are absolutely cooking right now. But Waynesville has won several games in a row as the underdog. Should be a great matchup of contrasting styles.
  8. F

Southwest Ohio Regional Final Predictions...and scores!

I think we're going to get a 2018 rematch of Moeller vs. Medina. Moeller is getting their ring this year.
  9. F

Centerville vs Moeller

Lol
  10. F

Mercy rule in playoffs this year - good idea or bad idea?

kinda missed the mark on the whole purpose of the MERCY rule, huh?
  11. F

Moeller 2 St Xavier 0

Nowhere near a hater, just a little jab in jest. I could have referenced Hamilton too, but I went with Mt. Healthy. It's a little funny to me how much they like to talk about themselves on the internet though. Jokes aside, Moe deserves all the flowers. Category 5 super team. They're on the...
  12. F

Moeller 2 St Xavier 0

Mount Healthy didn't score on them?
  13. F

Tournament Field size for district semi’s and beyond

Looks like D3 Regional Finals are at CJ.
  14. F

Centerville suffers 1st loss of the season

Interested to see what the stats were from this match. Sounds like an incredible second half and great environment at Wade.
  15. F

Tournament Field size for district semi’s and beyond

I'm hearing SW district semis may be hosted by home team (higher seed) site this year.