Falcon11's latest activity

• F
    Falcon11 replied to the thread 2021 State Tournament Results.
    I'm biased to the South region, but I think you could make a case that the 4 best teams in D1 all played at Princeton last night, and...
  • F
    That's great to hear! From what I could tell, Walnut Hills brought more people to Princeton than Moeller. It's awesome to see that...
  • F
    There are only 6 teams still left in the South among D1 and D2? Unless you're counting West teams in D2...
  • F
    Welp... Blew that one. I'm sticking to my upset pick of LaSalle over Badin, though. I'll take Fenwick over Carroll.
  • F
    Loveland is a solid team, too. A lot of years a team of that caliber is the #4 in the South. They were scrappy, athletic, and ran a very...
  • F
    Alter vs Carroll is probabaly the game of the night... I'm going to go with Alter
  • F
    Interesting stuff in the East, with some "chaos" as many predicted beacsue of the parody. Divison I East #1 - 6 seed Thomas Worthington...
  • F
    Falcon11 replied to the thread GCL Player of the year?.
    I know this is a joke or only half-serious post, but if you're so upset, talk to Anitra. The coach picks the order for the nominations...
  • F
    Website says Thomas Worthington beat Darby. Weird to see Darby out so soon.
  • F
    Falcon11 replied to the thread Elder Enrollment Strategy.
    I'd challenge you to step outside of your normal social circles if you think that incident, four years ago or not, doesn't still affect...
  • F
    Falcon11 replied to the thread Elder Enrollment Strategy.
    Agreed. And the racist cheering section destroyed much of the goodwill that had been built up in the area. People on social media who...
  • F
    Falcon11 reacted to UCArch's post in the thread Elder Enrollment Strategy with Like Like.
    I’m sure I’ll get blasted for this but this is what I see: Elder does a tremendous amount of work in the community and having their...
  • F
    Yeah, the Elite tournament was also day after Moeller's prom. I'm guessing that wasn't their best ball of the season. And yeah, really...
  • F
    me neither... perhaps they think someone was snubbed? If JJ won alsoGCL player of the year when it's only 3 coaches voting, it's hard to...
  • F
    All depends on what players the coaches nominate, and probabaly what recomenndation they have for them, and whether or not some coaches...