Falcon11's latest activity

• F
    Falcon11 reacted to TheDude's post in the thread New OHSAA Divisions with Like Like.
    Geez.. they are just asking for 4 GGCL champions..
  • F
    Falcon11 replied to the thread 2024 HS Season.
    Liberty absolutely can, and if you don't think so you're either uninformed, dense, or just a huge homer.
  • F
    Lakota East won the GMC last night with a 3-1 win over Sycamore
  • F
    If so, I know it's not best case scenario for Elder, but could be good for him to get some reps there if he wants to play in college as...
  • F
    I didn't remember them being in it last year, my mistake - I stand corrected! Despite having two studs, they were kind of a weird team...
  • F
    Seems that Walnut hasn't ever been in it. This year you might understand because people were expecting a down year, but the fact that...
  • F
    I'd argue a close loss to a decent Badin team first match of the year isn't that crazy. Could have been figuring out lineups. If you...
  • F
    Tommy Tierney didn't play the first few sets. But Walnut played well.
  • F
    Walnut wins in 5, 16-14 last set! Big win for the Eagles! Could shake up the rankings a bit. Walnut has some decent wins - beat D2 #4...
  • F
    Elder going 5 with Walnut right now. Would be a big win for the Eagles! Walnut play Lakota East late this month - could be a good one!
  • F
    Jinx. haha Walnut probably cannot do anything under 7/8 because the school is 7-12. Anything younger would be up to CPS elementary...
  • F
    I looked it up: Walnut has a 7/8 A team. Three Rivers has 2 7/8 B teams, 1 5/6 B team, and 1 3/4 team. No Oak Hills teams at all...
  • F
    I think Walnut is in better hands than the past few years judging from the current coaching staff. Sycamore doesn't have any younger...
  • F
    You don't have as many top tier athletes at the public schools - but I agree East is the closest. Big setter with plenty of experience...
  • F
    Lakota East beat Roger Bacon in 4 last night in a match up of probably the best public in the Cincinnati area against one of the...