Recent content by edsfootball10

1. E

No Band No Football

No one’s hanging state title banners for band up either lol
  2. E

No Band No Football

As someone who went to a big Div 1 Private school , St Ed’s I can tell you the interest in the band is little to zero , they even give out full music scholarships and still nothing. the biggest band has maybe been 25-30 ppl in all the years iv been around the program , the student body has no...
  3. E

2022 St. Ignatius Football

5 titles in 12 yrs is pretty good and I don’t expect St. Ed’s to slow down anytime soon , honestly this years Ed’s team is very young and a year away but they have a shot at another title.
  4. E

2022 St. Edward Football

just like the wrestling program I think Lombardo has figured out how to peak at the right time of the year. We’re young all around but all these tight games means a lot and last night might have been the team kicking into high gear. let’s hope everyone stays healthy and we keep it rolling.
  5. E

Holy War Part 1?: St. Ignatius (4-1) vs. St. Edward (5-1)

The Ignatius offense is so bland , I hope franzinger keeps all the same staff !
  6. E

This could get ugly , I love it send Kyle off with 5 straight loses. iggy just looks slow and unathletic.
  7. E

🙄 no one cares about that pansy sport!
  8. E

If the eagles can score early and force the wildcats to pass I think it can get ugly fast. that being said the Ed’s offense is a grind it out young group so I for see a close one , but it could come to special teams and both teams struggle in that dept. Eagles 17 Cats 10
  9. E

Best and worst offenses in HS football (scheme not team)

They haven’t won Jack with the 5 wide , ask mentor the same it’s a one dimensional offense. Even with Mitch tribsky and Drew Allar they failed to win the big one.
  10. E

St. Edward @ Massillon

Um Gibson and render on the state title team went to Pitt and northwestern.
  11. E

2022 St. Edward Football

Just go away already sheesh
  12. E

2022 St. Edward Football

Idk what’s so hard to understand, the school knows how much money the parents make , if they can pay the full tuition they do. A few vouchers are a drop in the bucket of the 900 plus kids. St Ed’s isint some 100yr old institution with endless bank account backers.
  13. E

2022 St. Edward Football

“Deep pocket boosters” lol keep dreaming. It’s called need based …… the kids have to have a certain gpa to keep any money off they might or might not get.
  14. E

2022 St. Edward Football

I think our offense is just young and big , we wear ppl out. We need some big plays here and there , offense is still a work in progress. It seems like our stud DEs always show up late when needed. These tight games are a great learning experiences for our brutal schedule. My only fear is...
  15. E

St. Edward @ Massillon

The 05 rubber bowl game still hurts after all these yrs 🥲 3&30 is all that needs to be said