DubPub88's latest activity

• DubPub88
    I made the drive from Dublin to Pickerington Thursday night. 42 Minutes, great night, the Pickerington Central folks were great, they...
  • DubPub88
    DubPub88 replied to the thread Dublin Coffman 2022.
    How are the St. John’s Jesuit WR's ? Coffman has two new starters who have played very little defense in their high school career...
  • DubPub88
    DubPub88 reacted to Harrycrane's post in the thread Dublin Coffman 2022 with Like Like.
    Scrimmage went about as expected . Defense is sturdier and stronger but still has issues containing the run outside . Offense is a...
  • DubPub88
    They played Three 10 Minute Varsity quarters and One 8 minute JV quarter. Pick Central won the varsity 27-7. Pick Central had Pick Six...
  • DubPub88
    DubPub88 reacted to Harrycrane's post in the thread Dublin Coffman 2022 with Like Like.
    First losing or even 500 season record in 20 years. Previous coach won 77 percent of his games. Of course the players JUST stopped...
  • DubPub88
    DubPub88 reacted to thisisinsane's post in the thread Dublin Coffman 2022 with Like Like.
    Yeah! He’s ready this year, last year was definitely the players fault, they were weak and uncommitted.
  • DubPub88
    DubPub88 reacted to thisisinsane's post in the thread Dublin Coffman 2022 with Like Like.
    I just got a chance to read the article, he’s convinced me, even more so, that he’s a clown. “ The bottom line is Stokes firmly...
  • DubPub88
    Fantastic win, especially considering how little these guys worked and how soft they were.
  • DubPub88
    Here is a link to those soft kids, pounding a Boren led Pick C team 35-9. This is probably the game that caused Sharrett to hit the...
  • DubPub88
    What is going to be the measurement of Stokes’ success? A. Having “tough” kids that workout at 6am B. Producing reputable members of...
  • DubPub88
    Exactly what Harry said, Cliff Stoudt was a transplant to central Ohio. I forget what brought the family to Ohio specifically. Daughter...
  • DubPub88
    AHM if you are talking about the DC AD wanting to hire a replacement for Crabtree that ran a tighter ship, then yes. But attendance...
  • DubPub88
    I'm just fighting for the players. I guess if he said that to some magazine or in a interview that the kids had bad attendance and...
  • DubPub88
    This isn't true that kids showed up until August. A lot of kids had football camps, travel baseball tournaments, fargo wrestling. They...
  • DubPub88
    Is it from last year or this year?