Recent content by dogsdogsdogs

1. D

Inaugural Season: Three Rivers Conference

Bulldogs win today but it was a battle.
  2. D

SWBL 2021 Boys Bball

Milton versus Waynesville was a defensive battle. The Dogs definitely got frustrated with the Spartans quick defense and pressure all around. Luckily Cooper Brown was a rebounding animal all game. Milton needs more minutes from the bench in order to move on.
  3. D

2021 Inaugural Season: Three Rivers Conference

It appeared the rain really hurt Indian Hill on offense, however, I don’t really think they could stop Milton’s offense consistently
  4. D

2021 Southwestern Buckeye League

Pay attention Dogs
  5. D

Nothridge and Lehman play tonight
  6. D

Three Rivers Conference: (8-1) Milton-Union @ (7-2) Riverside

It sounds like Milton and Riverside could be a huge battle next year. Both will be returning a lot.
  7. D

TRC Game of the week...(7-1) Milton-Union vs (6-2) Northridge

I did not say he was a bad person, I am sure he does a lot but couldn’t he remain on staff and they get someone in there that might produce a better team with his help?
  8. D

I would agree on the Northridge coach, he needs to go. On their scoring drive they featured 15 and were able to do some things but after that he did not see as much action. I think the coaches plan is for Turpin to break of long touchdown runs by creating his own space and you cannot do that...
  9. D

Can any of the teams that Milton has played so far turn it around by next year? The league is really bad except for Milton and maybe Riverside(unknown at this time).
  10. D

I feel like Pierce is thinking of what they need to Be able to do for playoffs. I feel if they were patient on offense they could score every series. Must cut out turnovers and penalties
  11. D

Northridge is all out to stop run
  12. D

Turpin doesn’t appear to care about playing defense
  13. D

Basically this game will decide the league title or at least a share of the title. Hopefully the weather moves through and they are able y to or play tonight. Also, Milton’s crowd better by loud and large, it is not often you can have a home game deciding league.
  14. D

Weather may play a part in Northridge st Milton game.
  15. D

I believe they should condense the reserve section