Recent content by D4fan

1. D

Is it true or do you agree it’s the Presidents job to keep you employed?

No, I've been self employed during that time. I have been looking for 20 years and have had zero success. Just wanting to cut back on hours per week.
  2. D

Rainwater everywhere on Earth unsafe to drink due to ‘forever chemicals’, study finds

Perhaps, but for those up on water in plastic bottles know the estrogens in it from the bottle will make men have large breasts. A reverse osmosis system is the real solution here. They remove the smallest impurities and do not have the harmful chemicals from the plastic. Who knew that non...
  3. D

Often from enablers such as their mom. "Your such a good worker, you will have the bosses eye in no time". Then that leads a few days later to, "what ! They fired you? I cant see how? Didn't you go in to work two days last week? They are really missing out on this one." "Guess you will...
  4. D

15-20%? Many people are doing well to get a 3% wage increase annually.
  5. D

I have been looking for work since 2002. Is that the president's fault I have not found work? No. Just the same, it is not the president who creates jobs.
  6. D

IRS Hiring Add. You must read this

I will check there to see if they believe I qualify, thanks for the tip.
  7. D

100 days left before the beginning of the 2022 Ohio High School Football Season on Thursday August 18, 2022

You either stayed up late or got up early for this one. 3:00 AM.
  8. D

Pelosi: China is one of the freest societies in the world

They are trying to get to 100% free. But so long as someone has to pay taxes so that others can live off the free teat achieving free for everyone will be difficult.
  9. D

Gas Prices

Your not dead? Guess that means you were not Glenn from Mason?
  10. D

Three Rivers Conference Pick ‘em 2022- Week 1:

Am I imagining that Covington cancelled games with MAC opponents? I cant recall if that was just talk or fact on here.
  11. D

High school football/ interest level?

Last winter you seemed to have great insight into Oakwood basketball. Am I wrong to guess that is where rooting interest resides? In fact, before I read one word of your post here my mind was drawn to read it because when i saw 12 penguins as the author of it I immediately thought , " Hey...
  12. D

Nine Gunned Down in Cincinnati as Shooter Opens Fire Outside Bar

That could be, but from what I understand they have been suspended immediately and are seeking expulsion. We can debate the semantics as to when a suspension is an immediate firing.
  13. D

2022 Three Rivers Conference thread

Hope he gets that D1 offer. Feel like he is right on the cusp of it. When I think back over the years and receivers who went D1 they were a little better athletes (Geof Grahm Alter or Cody Lattimer Jefferson for example). On the defensive side, I would not be surprised if his speed would not...
  14. D

Nine Gunned Down in Cincinnati as Shooter Opens Fire Outside Bar

You must not listen to WLW. As I understand, a black officer used the n word and got a slight slap on the wrist. Then a white officer used it and the mayor demanded immediate firing of the white guy. So, the white officer decides to take it to court. Government then realized they had a...