Recent content by Crusaders

1. Crusaders

Crazy Work Stories

Yeah but I haven't seen them in there at the same time
  2. Crusaders

What are you fan-championship priorities?

1. Pirates (seems to be impossible) 2. Buckeyes (it’s been 10 years of coming up short) 3. Penguins (Crosby isn’t getting younger) 4. Steelers (I’ve given up on Tomlin winning anything ever again) 5. Crew/ Chelsea (I’ve seen them win a ton over the years)
  3. Crusaders

What are you watching?

Watched Fallout. It was decent. The Maximus character and the Brotherhood of Steel bits were poorly written from start to finish which was kind of annoying. Otherwise it was fine.
  4. Crusaders

2023 Pittsburgh Steelers

He was not good. He got a lot of garbage time yards and points. There’s really no reason to think he had anything left in the tank after his elbow surgery. The Steelers should have moved on a couple years before they did.
  5. Crusaders

2023 Pittsburgh Steelers

Every QB expires no matter how good they may have been. Ben's arm was shot the last couple of seasons.
  6. Crusaders

2023 Pittsburgh Steelers

BPA between C, OT, and CB I would guess
  7. Crusaders

San Francisco Making it illegal for stores to close

It's not small town Californians that create the problems, it's all the dumb city leftists. As it is, California could shed 4 million Dem voters and still have a 1m+ Dem voter advantage.
  8. Crusaders

Pittsburgh Pirates Thread

Coming back down to earth. Swept by the Mets. 4-6 over the last ten. Lack of pitching hurting them bad.
  9. Crusaders

San Francisco Making it illegal for stores to close

But then idiot Californians move to Texas and vote for the same dumb shizz all over again
  10. Crusaders

COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2024-2025

This better not suck. Madden hasn’t been good for a long time
  11. Crusaders

Crazy Work Stories

My great-grandfather (born and raised Calabrese) gave my grandfather a major piece of advice regarding "these people" back in the 50s/60s - never owe them anything, and never make them think you owe them a favor. I'm sure he would've said don't you ever call that number. Lol.
  12. Crusaders

Crazy Work Stories

Occasionally help out at a local dive bar. Had a dude try to choke out his own uncle. Both were regulars so it was awkward. Had to ban them for a month.
  13. Crusaders

Phrases I absolutely can't stand

It's giving
  14. Crusaders

What are we doing to ourselves and kids?

Haidt goes out of his way to be non-political when perhaps he should take all the parents and politicians to task for enabling a lot of coddling behavior we see, especially in schools.
  15. Crusaders

Total Solar Eclipse 2024

The next total solar eclipse over the US isn't till 2044 over Montana