Recent content by CoventryTrackXCguy

1. CoventryTrackXCguy

2024 Massillon Tigers

If Massillon does do that week 1 tailgate, I will come to that, no cap. I am not from Massillon, I have no ties to Massillon personally. I never even been to a Massillon football game, in PBTS. I've been to a Massillon game at infocision, before, because I was and still am a student at the...
  2. CoventryTrackXCguy

#PACtion™ 2024

Oh yeah, if Coventry gets back into the PACtion, maybe we will try to get those to to be the announcers for our home football games.
  3. CoventryTrackXCguy

2024 Coventry Comets Football

Coventry was state runners-up this year in bowling, lol.
  4. CoventryTrackXCguy

At the end of the day, its all about the win-loss column. If Coventry has another season, like last season, yall would need far less than a shiny new stadium to entice any of our players!
  5. CoventryTrackXCguy

IDK that this is actually rewarding people for signing up for football. But rather, maybe this is more about commitment, you know getting kids to commit and buy in when they sign up, by making the sign up more official. With that being said, you are right, if Coventry doesn't learn how to play...
  6. CoventryTrackXCguy

#PACtion™ 2024

Oh, we are build some big beautiful, and luxurious Port a pots.
  7. CoventryTrackXCguy

#PACtion™ 2024

Yeah, they were a, either tryna seducify the refs, or B, tryna seducify the former Kenmore cossesionary dudes, and tryna get the secret recipe for the Kenmore Koney. It is all part of the plan to make Coventry great again. Were gonna make tremendous deals with the refs, and get less penalties...
  8. CoventryTrackXCguy

#PACtion™ 2024

Hmm, I could see them tryna pryificate Cloverleaf from the Metro.
  9. CoventryTrackXCguy

Honestly, I dont think artificial turf is a great idea. I think natural grass is better in the long run.
  10. CoventryTrackXCguy

SVSM Irish 2023-24

If the Anthony Gary ship has sailed, then yall should reach out to Keith Shinn. If there is any man in the county that can give the yall the fire, the strength, the toughness, and the passion, that they need to go toe-to-toe with Hoban, that man is Keith Shinn. If you dare...
  11. CoventryTrackXCguy

SVSM Irish 2023-24

I think SVSM made a mistake getting rid of Anthony Gary. I knew Gary, he was always actually pretty chill, and ran an excellent strength and conditioning program. During the summer months, in between Track and Cross Country season, I would actually come up to SVSM for the strength and...
  12. CoventryTrackXCguy

SVSM Irish 2023-24

My Father went to SVSM, and so did my sibling. I was the lone renegade. Im downplaying your fanbase, not your team. My experience, the SVSM people seem to be most arrogant egotistical pricks. Never liked them. Your comment talking about how im from Coventry (a program experiencing a down...
  13. CoventryTrackXCguy

SVSM Irish 2023-24

Oh yeah? Why's that?
  14. CoventryTrackXCguy

2023 Massillon Football

Haven't followed much division 1 Track and Field for years, not since my alma mater got bumped down to d2 in that sport. But I remember Massillon has always looked really good in the sprints, and jumps. How many of Massillon's top football players will be doing track this spring?
  15. CoventryTrackXCguy

SVSM Irish 2023-24

1. SVSM people complaining about recruiting is kinda rich honestly. I dont care who recruits. Any football program, in order to have enough talent to contend, has to be able to attract talent. Massillon has done it. Hoban has done it. SVSM has done it. Heck, Coventry has tried to do it a...