Recent content by CoventryTrackXCguy

1. CoventryTrackXCguy

Full capacity, no masks, no social distancing starts next week

Firstly, you presume too much about me. I am not a republican, I am a libertarian. I believe in science, probably better then most democrats I might add. I believe in vaccines, better then you apparently. Funnily enough, your source literally says "When possible, get a COVID-19 vaccine. If...
  2. CoventryTrackXCguy

That is false. Both the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines have been demonstrated to be highly effective at both preventing infection and transmission. The CDC itself even said vaccinated people do not need to wear masks/socially distant. If you still want to wear a face diaper, be my guest. But...
  3. CoventryTrackXCguy

Portage county league revisited

I think Springfield has far deeper issues then what league they are in. Going to the proposed County League could certainly help them get back on their feet. But if they cant pass any more levies, it wont matter what league they are in...
  4. CoventryTrackXCguy

Nah, I dont think so. If they refuse the vaccine, it is they who assume the risks of getting covid. I am not responsible for their health at this point. On June 2, all my remaining masks go into the firepit (not that I have actually worn a mask in a few weeks, but whose keeping count...
  5. CoventryTrackXCguy

It is past time for all of us to return to normalcy. The vaccines are plentiful. If you are that scared of getting Covid, you can always get the vaccine, which according to the cdc, is effective at both preventing illness and preventing transmission. For the last year, the entirety of the...
  6. CoventryTrackXCguy

Kill the District Meet.

Sounds kinda like one of our xc state qualifier a few years ago. His middle school years, he did football, wrestling, and was a sprinter in track. One day, as a freshman, he, as a punishment, got thrown into the jv mile in an early season invite. Turned out, he showed some proficiency in...
  7. CoventryTrackXCguy

Ohio high school set to play spring football schedule

Oh wow. They do actually have a website now. I am....I am honestly amazed. This is precious...
  8. CoventryTrackXCguy

Kill the District Meet.

I honestly have to vehemently disagree with all of this. My own alma mater has thrived over the years on the team aspect of the sport. Now granted, Coventry is facing by far the toughest year they have seen in years. But from the years of 2014 to 2019 have been a pretty amazing run for us. A...
  9. CoventryTrackXCguy

Is Akron Springfield looking for a new Head Football Coach to replace Coach John Kinsey??

Also, what needs to be mentioned here, is that Springfield had failed yet again to pass a levy just last Tuesday (May 4). That had to have been a factor here.
  10. CoventryTrackXCguy

Is Akron Springfield looking for a new Head Football Coach to replace Coach John Kinsey??

I think Coventry has had the chances to be really good for awhile, just couldnt catch a break. The last time they had a winning season was in 2017. 2018, and 2019, they had injury issues. And in 2020, they had to deal with a brand new coach, and a brand new system during a pandemic year. I...