Recent content by Cougarfan22

1. C

Recruiting our Middle School players...stay away

Had a bad experience with public school coaches for 2 of my 3 children. One was a starting guard who quit during his senior season because coach would not let him have some time off for academic studies. He was a 4.0 NHS engineering major. The other was a bench player who couldn't crack the...
  2. C

SVSM Irish 2023-24

Outside looking in appears to be the best hire they could find. Enjoyed watching Doran as a player. I wonder how long it will take him to renew the Holy war rivalry? My guess is not long. Best of luck to the Irish in rebuilding a long time rival and state power.
  3. C

DIV 2 STATE FINAL Massillon 15-0 vs Akron Hoban 13-1

And the receiver is question has done little on the field to warrant that offer. Strictly on his potential and because of the aforementioned blazing the trail and setting the mark. Kids at Hoban today garner offers now that they didn't back when they first became a nationaly ranked team.
  4. C

DIV Glenville vs Archbishop Alter Updates (12/02/23)

I guarantee you Hoban was in the weight room regardless
  5. C

Yes Hoban made mistakes, blocked punt and 2 turnovers and a bad face-mask. They had double the penalties and yards. But they out gained Massillon in rushing yards, passing yards and time of possession. Hoban's defense held Massillon to 120 total yards and 1 score. Massillon held Hoban to 179...
  6. C

DII Massillon vs Hoban Updates (11/30/23)

Wow. Congrats to Massillon. Not sure who was the better team tonight. Great defenses but Hoban gave that one away. Not even a question about that. Multiple turnovers and penalties. Dropped punts, blocked punts and stupid penalties. They certainly did not deserve to win and had a...
  7. C

Victor Clark QB hands off for first down. Sound familiar?
  8. C

Hoban QB hurt. 4th and 1 without your starting QB.
  9. C

Massillon flinches first and tries a fake punt. Gives Hoban the ball on their side of the field.
  10. C

First flinch by Massillon. Didn't need to try a fake.
  11. C

It's great if you like defense.
  12. C

Another dropped ball. Just killing themselves.
  13. C

Penalties. Penalties penalties. Wow.
  14. C

82 yards total offense by both teams first half. Hoban has 2 turnovers, a blocked punt and a 15 yard face mask penalty that kept the drive going. Still only down 5 at half. Need to get the ball to Elbert Hill.
  15. C

What a joke. Let's just hand it to them