Recent content by CoachT06

1. C

Is Akron Springfield looking for a new Head Football Coach to replace Coach John Kinsey??

Well you also support your towns racist behaviors so nobody will take your word
  2. C

Is Akron Springfield looking for a new Head Football Coach to replace Coach John Kinsey??

And what makes you say this? Unless you’re a top tier coach then you need to continue to sit in the stand and gobble down hot dogs
  3. C

Interesting that Adorni said otherwise. Must be a salty spartan fan I’m assuming nobody wants to be at that school
  4. C

I have a source right from Adorni himself saying how much he enjoys John...... you might want to check on your sources sound like you need new ones ??‍♂️
  5. C

The whole town like you is delusional of these things and assume nothing happens so of course you guys assume “nothing happens” Kinsey was never fired and even still why would Adorni have so much high quality things to say about him if he didn’t like him? I’m going to take the HC word for a hire...
  6. C

I have been on the field and in the stands at Mogadore high school. The amount of racial slurs I heard on the field and in the crowd is absolutely disgusting and I know this behavior is acceptable I have people from Mogadore who I’m close with say how embarrassed they are to be from a place like...
  7. C

Are we even surprised Mogadore people would do that? Mogadore is the definition of classless and trashy. The town is a bunch of racist I have experienced this 1st hand and its a dump of a place who tires to act like they are the class of the weak PTC County.
  8. C

This is so stupid and obviously you’re being a hater. Springfield is in danger of shutting down or turning into 8 man football. If you knew your job was at risk of shutting down you would do your best to look elsewhere to save your career so why can’t he? Be better cmon you salty fan
  9. C

And who exactly were the "other qualified known candidates" I would love to know who they were
  10. C

Metro Athletic Conference 2021 Breakdown

that's what happens when the community doesn't go out and support the school system. Have heard rumors that the new HC is already looking at other options to take a opportunity at. Don't blame the guy when the school wont even be around in 3-4 years