Recent content by Coach #1

1. C

2021-22 Club season

So a new club season is just around the bend. Who will have the best teams 18’s/17’s/16’s/15’s etc. in Ohio/Tristate?
  2. C

2021 Boys Nationals

Attack 13’s lose in Gold semifinals. 3rd in the country. What a run. Looks like Attack’s 17 survive in pool play and win the cross over to play in Gold. No other local teams advance to gold. I’d say over all OHIO had a pretty good showing.
  3. C

2021 Boys Nationals

It looks like Cincinnati Attack 14 Black is in the semifinals of Gold. Good luck
  4. C

2021 Boys Nationals

Looks like Op 18’s is in USA and 15’s is open.
  5. C

2021 Boys Nationals

Do any Ohio teams have a shot to win there particular division? Vanguard 18’s/Vanguard 17’s? Op 18’s or 15’s? Attack’s 18’s/17/16?
  6. C

SoCal Cup National Showcase

I assume all of them played High school ball for the last 3 months 5-6 days a week? Not sure about the Libero but I’d think the rest of them have played. How do you think they will play at Nationals? I’m thinking open level will be tuff.
  7. C

2021 Nationals

Yes I believe you can add them assume they are not rostered.
  8. C

How did Indy go? I would assume really well?
  9. C

It’s a model that translates to one age level. It will be interesting to see how it translates next year. Do they have any guys coming back from there current 18’s team or are they all moving on?
  10. C

Way too early predictions for next year?

The Elks are in my top 5. They bring back there 5/1 setter, OH 2, Op, DS and M1. I’m not sure the depth on JV but they continued to get better and better throughout this season and I look for more of the same next year.
  11. C

Looks like he was a senior.
  12. C

Don’t forget about Pung. He will be a very good outside for X
  13. C

Tournament discussion/predictions?

Centerville Elite strikes again. History question. Who is the last team to win the Elite 8 and a State title?
  14. C

2021 State Tournament Results

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/high-school/high-school-sports/2021/05/30/four-gcl-schools-punch-tickets-boys-volleyball-state-tournament/5267574001/