Recent content by CMorris_99

1. C

Worst Ohio HS FB stadiums

Anyone have a high voltage power line running across the field above the 30 yard line connecting light poles. Massie does
  2. C

Worst Ohio HS FB stadiums

Clinton massie. 3 state titles in the last 10 years and a stadium from the 60s that has to violate every safety code in Ohio.
  3. C

GCL co/ed 2022

Fenwick will be better without him. No cure for cancer.
  4. C

Clinton Massie 2022

The joke is the craphole they play in now.
  5. C

Clinton Massie 2022

Not a chance after his stellar performance last year at WR.
  6. C

Clinton Massie 2022

They play Fenwick. That should be a fun one. That is if CM can read their schedule.
  7. C

Rumors about the SWBL expansion to 12 teams...

I know that CM received a letter from the SWBL. Not sure if it was an official invitation to join the league.
  8. C

This sure makes a top heavy league. What would the smaller schools do. Would they add some smaller schools
  9. C

I know that CM received a letter from the SWBL. Don’t know what ideas the admin has over there but they should exit the league they are currently in. As far as competing for league titles.....Goshen was co champs with massie. All the other sports would fair just fine. Just because they haven’t...
  10. C

CM should be interested. If not they are crazy. SWBL is much more classy than the trashy league they are in now.
  11. C

Valley view looking for a new coach

Wow! Those three board members must have had an ax to grind.
  12. C

Valley view looking for a new coach

I bet the previous staff miraculously gets hired back.
  13. C

Wilmington

Doubt it!!!!
  14. C

Is SWBL expanding and adding Wilmington and Clinton Massie?

I just hope the people in power at massie at least listen to what the SWBL offers. My personal feeling are that they offer a whole lot more than the SBAAC. From competition to media coverage. It’s no secret that I personally can’t stand the SBAAC. CM left once for the SCOL and it made all...
  15. C

Is SWBL expanding and adding Wilmington and Clinton Massie?

Cheeseburger, you are wrong. He had his certificate. He’s never let it expire. It was over a letter of interest saying he wanted to return the following year. It was just a way for a board member to try to get rid of him. Totally informal. yes. The SWOC is interested but I cannot see them...