Recent content by clevelandcane

1. C

2023-2024 St. Ignatius hockey

A little news I found out today regarding Scott Mutryn 's family. For you youngsters, Mutryn was our QB back in the 90s on the teams that really kept the state championships rolling. I think he played with Haddad and many other stars of days gone by. Anyway, I follow hockey pretty closely and...
  2. C

2024 St. Ignatius Football

A little news I found out today regarding Scott Mutryn 's family. For you youngsters, Mutryn was our QB back in the 90s on the teams that really kept the state championships rolling. I think he played with Haddad and many other stars of days gone by. Anyway, I follow hockey pretty closely and...
  3. C

St. Ignatius basketball 2023-2024

Congratulations on that state title, boys! We are proud.
  4. C

St. Ignatius basketball 2023-2024

Let's go, Cats. Play hard till the end.
  5. C

Cats dominated with a few lapses here and there. Well played game by both teams. Cats lose a ton so I'm already excited to see how Coach shapes the next version.
  6. C

Yep. Gotta be smart and keep your emotions in check. They didn't do that Friday but they were the far better team so they could compensate for their errors. Can't do that against US.
  7. C

The Cats should have won 6-1. I can't believe the amount of undisciplined play from seniors and a junior no less. they do that Sunday and they may not be so lucky! Let's hope they learned a valuable lesson there. Great offense. Solid D and G. STAY OUT OF THE DANG BOX!!!! Go Cats!!!!!!!!
  8. C

If you are ranked number one or even top 5 by definition competition is inferior. I don't think you watch much hockey or are simply a troll. There are like 7 or 8 teams, tops, in OH that can compete. Your type would be happier if the Cats removed the word 'prep' from their website and beat...
  9. C

Saturday is a pick em in my opinion.
  10. C

So do you think they are a prep team or not? Hint, they're not. Don't care what letters are in front of their team name, they are not a prep team.
  11. C

They aren't a Prep team. They're not even close. Do folks know what a real prep program is? Don't think so. They start housing kids from Canada and Czechia to play on the team and we'll talk. They are simply a really good HS team who has the advantage of not being restricted by school...
  12. C

The Cleveland Wildcats 15 team is not directly affiliated with the school but all players are SI students. I think they've played 2 8th graders who later played at the school. The Prep team plays in the OHSAA state tournament. The other three teams are in different lower leagues.
  13. C

The SI team is good but not great. I'd say it's a 3 team race between eds US, and our Cats.