Cleanshands's latest activity

• C
    Cleanshands reacted to SC10EHS15's post in the thread 2021-22 Club season with Like Like.
    While Samuels not playing is interesting, I wouldn’t doubt the kid is experiencing a little volleyball burnout. Libero from Indy is...
  • C
    Cleanshands reacted to Coach #1's post in the thread 2021-22 Club season with Like Like.
    Looks like you need a computer and not your phone to see Op’s rosters.
  • C
    Cleanshands replied to the thread 2021-22 Club season.
    Saw same thing. Lots of impactful changes or updates with more to be decided. Jones going to Yorktowne. It is an interesting change...
  • C
    Cleanshands reacted to Coach #1's post in the thread 2021-22 Club season with Like Like.
    I think chemistry will be the key. That’s something that takes time. It will be interesting to see the final Vanguard 18’s roster.
  • C
    Absolutely. I saw the same thing you did with 17s but frankly that happens everywhere. It is player dependent. I can tell you about...
  • C
    It should be an interesting next two weeks to see where all the kids end up.
  • C
    I think all the Indy kids are 18s. “Younger” setters are 16/17. Agree on the drive particularly Indy to Columbus. One thing to...
  • C
    So big week for club. OP, Attack, and Vanguard all with tryouts on 9/12. A2 on 9/11. Attack with last night of competitive series on...
  • C
    At this point I agree with you. And it is based on Vanguards history of making continuous improvement to teams. Objectively Attack 18s...
  • C
    Cleanshands replied to the thread 2021 Boys Nationals.
    Day 2 results - 18 Open - Vanguard 1st in pool winning tie breaker. 18 USA - Attack 1s - 2nd in pool Attack 2s -6th in pool OP 1s-...
  • C
    Day 1 results - 17/18 18 open - vanguard 2-1 loss to SAS in 3. Looking good to break pool. 18 USA- Attack 1s - 3-0. Attack 2s -0-3...
  • C
    Cleanshands reacted to Coach #1's post in the thread 2021 Boys Nationals with Like Like.
    It looks like Cincinnati Attack 14 Black is in the semifinals of Gold. Good luck
  • C
    Tough day for 16s. Both lost set %tie breakers to fall out of gold/silver opportunity. Thought attack had it with win over Borenquin...
  • C
    Love the question. IMO from greatest chance to least chance and this is not ranking best teams: Vanguard 18s Open Vanguard 16s USA...