Recent content by Bystandard2345

1. B

2021 Inaugural Season: Three Rivers Conference

I respect your opinions. I’m sure there are things about the program that need changed / fixed as is true with any program and school system. Just coming from a different perspective I suppose. Other than asking around and doing a little research myself about program history and having some...
  2. B

Apologize if I violated some thread rule. New to this? I dont see a mention of a kids or coaches name beside incorrectly being assumed to be one of the Bethel coaches by the other poster. duly noted 👍🏼
  3. B

Meaning the roster is wrong on the site or you don’t consider 5 of the rostered kids legitimate football players? Who on the roster isn’t actually playing?
  4. B

Milton seems to be the class of this new conference. Not a surprise and should be a good finish between them, Riverside and how TC is playing right now.
  5. B

I count 31 on the Conference site. If they lost a handful of kids before the season from last years team that would have put them close to 40? Most of the growth is in the younger grades which is why I say connection to the youth program is important. My kids are enjoying Wee Stingers, just...
  6. B

And I quote: “Always looking for someone else to blame.”
  7. B

Swing and a miss. Just a community member who has a grip on reality and wants to see our programs succeed. I’ve got kids coming through the program and want to be sure we keep things in perspective regardless of who our coaches are. Novel concept for this school. Hope it changes.
  8. B

Not defending the guy but a little context and reality never hurts… Bethel is a once a decade “good” football team. That is just their community view on the program and the reality of their situation. Looks like 2-8 in 2019 and took over in LATE July when Clodfelter bailed if I remember...
  9. B

Bethel attacking their own. Typical. Always looking for someone else to blame. But you keep doing you 😜👍🏼