Recent content by Burg14

1. Burg14

Franklin High Coaching Carousel

This is an outstanding hire for Franklin. He may not have head coaching experience, but the man knows football. He’s a great teacher of the game, and brings the energy. From watching him this past season, he is one of the best at making in game adjustments and preparing his players. Good luck coach!
  2. Burg14

DI State Semifinal: Springfield vs. Cincinnati Moeller

Congratulations to Springfield!! Way to rep the GWOC!!
  3. Burg14

DI State Semifinal: Springfield vs. Cincinnati Moeller

No bitterness here. Not only do I root for public schools over private schools, I always root for GWOC schools. I think the Cats are talented enough to keep this close. I’m going with Springfield 28-24!
  4. Burg14

Springfield vs Olentangy

Could be the same guy that said these Dayton teams are not ready for what Olentangy is going to give them. Well that didn’t age well.
  5. Burg14

Springfield vs Olentangy

29 points in the 4th quarter is very impressive! Congrats to Springfield! Keep it rolling!
  6. Burg14

Springfield vs Olentangy

Burg rushed for 251 yards on Tangy’s defense and threw for 135. I think Springfield can score on them, just have to contain their QB.
  7. Burg14

Springfield vs Olentangy

I would stick to that game plan. If it keeps the Olentangy offense off the field, you’re giving yourself a great shot. Tangy defense is average.
  8. Burg14

Springfield vs Olentangy

This should be a a great game. I think Springfield has the athletes to cover the Tangy receivers, but have to get pressure on the QB. If they don’t, he will absolutely pick them apart. I was very impressed with him Friday night. Kid is definitely a baller.
  9. Burg14

R2, Springfield @ Centerville

This is going to be a great match up. Olentangy is dangerous on offense, but I believe the Cats have the defense to slow them down. I’m going with Springfield 28-24
  10. Burg14

R2, Springfield @ Centerville

Congratulations to the Cats! Burg took one on the chin tonight 38-21. That Springfield defense against Olentangy’s offense is going to fun to watch. Good luck and Go Cats!!
  11. Burg14

🚨 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐎𝐡𝐢𝐨 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 - 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝!🚨

I agree with you that Beavercreek, Ponitz, and West Carrollton are definitely not great opponents. Springboro and Fairmont are pretty good despite their 2-8 and 4-6 records. The GWOC is very hard to figure out. Week 9 Springboro goes to Wayne and puts a running clock on them, then the following...
  12. Burg14

2023 gwoc season

Preston Barr (Miamisburg)- OPOY Reggie Powers (Centerville)- DPOY Congratulations to all the players that made the All GWOC teams! Well deserved!
  13. Burg14

Four-Star Safety Reggie Powers has Committed to Oklahoma!

Congrats to Reggie! Oklahoma is getting a good one for sure.
  14. Burg14

Springfield @ Huber Heights Wayne .... Round 1

Congrats to Springfield!