Recent content by Bud

1. B

2024 Massillon Tigers

This is so interesting to me. I'm reading that Ohio teams aren't afraid of us and we're not a national team. Last year was the first time I've watched the tigers win the championship and this is the first year where I've seen half of the schedule be out of state teams. Why can't we get Ohio...
  2. B

2024 Massillon Tigers

Sounds like a good excuse for a vacation to me. Just have to make sure you're back by Friday. Lol
  3. B

2024 Massillon Tigers

Wasn't to long ago, we had Jason Hall as our head coach. It wasn't hard to fill the schedule back then. We could even say we're not playing the big bad catholic schools and still fill our schedule easily. Teams had no fear coming into Paul Brown Tiger stadium. Heck, they felt confident that...
  4. B

2024 Massillon Tigers

I agree with the polls favoring other states over Ohio. However, we might be the exception to the rule. Anyway you want to cut it, we are the blue bloods of high school football. 2nd in all time wins from the place where football began that was lead by the legendary Paul Brown. Heck, we may be...
  5. B

2024 Massillon Tigers

I think it would be a fantastic experience for the kids. That being said, I highly doubt it happens. That would be a lot of money to spend during these financially strenuous times.
  6. B

2024 Massillon Tigers

Who's the really tall kid standing next to Becca???
  7. B

2024 Massillon Tigers

Do you know what his height and weight are currently???
  8. B

2024 Massillon Tigers

It's not always about what you want to do but about what you have to do. If we have to play on Saturday to be able to fill the schedule, then so be it.
  9. B

2024 Massillon Tigers

Fyi, IMG has multiple teams. Personally I love the trajectory Coach Moore has us on. Iron sharpens iron. I'm curious, if you have a choice of being the best or just good in your area what would you want to be??? Go Tigers!!!
  10. B

2024 Massillon Tigers

I know coach Moore has stated that he would like to play Odessa Permian and De La Salle, CA. I don't know about anybody else but I sure would like to see those games.
  11. B

2024 Massillon Tigers

I honestly believe coach Moore has us on a path that is special. First step, being able to compete against anyone in Ohio. Second step, win a state championship 🏆, hopefully that brings more elite athletes moving to Massillon which in turn makes it easier to win more state championships. That...
  12. B

2024 Massillon Tigers

Personally, I would like to see coach Wood get complete control of the offense. I'd be very curious to see what formations and plays we would run. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't he a part of the staff the year we began running the 2 back double te formation???
  13. B

2024 Massillon Tigers

St Ignatius please
  14. B

2023 Massillon Football

I would like to see Iggy on the schedule.
  15. B

2024 Massillon Tigers

I like the fact we have 2 competent qb's. It should allow us the luxury of running the starter a little and not being to concerned about him getting dinged up.