Recent content by Benchboss1

1. B

2022 Massillon Football

I was a little late getting there tonight, but from what I saw, our freshmen scored once and held Buchtel scoreless. I believe that I missed a series for each team however. The starting running back for us was in a boot and on crutches, so he obviously didn't play.
  2. B

2022 Massillon Football

I agree with a lot of what you said in this post. However, your last line, while maybe accurate, I am not sure that Moore and his staff feel the same. We were subbing kids in pretty much every play, and not just receivers. Shoot, the young Lennix was carrying the ball on our second series. While...
  3. B

16 team 7/7 HOF fields this Friday

Of course they don't. They never do.
  4. B

Joe Eitel

What if he is playing against Chuck Norris???
  5. B

Top Week 1 Games for the Yappi Challenge

Sounds like a great match up.
  6. B

2022 Massillon Football

I think you will enjoy yourself if you do.
  7. B

2022 Massillon Football

Most definitely!!
  8. B

2022 Massillon Football

I sure hope not!
  9. B

PLAYOFF CHAMPS ONLY

I was too young to remember the 81 pups, but that 98 team was pretty impressive to watch.
  10. B

2022 Massillon Football

100% agree. I was begging for that last year. I wanted to see a stack I with Wright, Moore and Hartson/Lennix.
  11. B

2022 Massillon Football

Agreed, with the caveat that our staff uses both at the same time.
  12. B

2022 Massillon Football

Agreed. Saw him play a couple of times last year. He has the makings to be special!
  13. B

PLAYOFF CHAMPS ONLY

That was one of the best and most enjoyable games I have ever watched. Awesome game.
  14. B

2022 Canton McKinley Football Season

Ohiocrew, please do not take this as a Massillon fan trying to start trouble, just an honest comment. I agree, Massillon has really ran at will against the pups for the last several years, and the Tiger offense hasn't been all that hard to figure out what their main plan was. Still baffles me...
  15. B

2022 Massillon Football

No doubt that the black Escalades played a part!