Recent content by bdhof

1. B

David Taylor interviews for OKST

And since I’m just making stuff up right now, I’ve got ncaa champ Alirez going thru the portal to okst as well
  2. B

Smart money has Wyatt Hendrickson filling in the 285 spot via portal
  3. B

And Ryder rumors as well. Maybe it's just speculation because they (not sure about Ryder) trained w/ DT at M2, but I'd like to see it.
  4. B

Wasting no time.
  5. B

tOSU does have a bag full of NIL money. However Ryan has made comments suggesting that he won't go to the transfer portal out of loyalty to the guys he recruited. Tho he has taken guys in the pass in pre transfer portal days, McKenna being the most notable.
  6. B

OK now who goes w/ him? I'd put Haines and Kasak on the list just b/c they trained at M2. And perhaps Gilman and/or Dake as coaches. Gilman would be my pick since he's a lightweight. I'm sure DT is heavily involved in recruiting, so maybe some of the new recruits head out west. And I'm sure DT...
  7. B

Graham alumn to be Oklahoma St. Head Coach??

Sorry. I didn’t see your thread when I posted mine.
  8. B

To stir the rumors a little more, who if anyone might transfer? NCAA champ Haines and AA Kasak both trained at DT's training center, M2. They are top on the chart for potential transfers. Some people brought up Dake leaving NLWC for CWC. Don't know if there's anything to that, but we'll see. If...
  9. B

Steveson axed by WWE

Yeah, that's a bummer.
  10. B

Steveson axed by WWE

Gable Steveson was released by WWE. Does he find a lower profile pro wrestling gig? Does he return to MINN? Does he return to USA MFS? Apparently the backflips weren't enough for WWE. He's clearly still young enough to make a comeback at only 23.
  11. B

The heading says it all. If they pick him, and why wouldn’t they, can he put a dent in PSU? Do some of the pack leave town with him? Perhaps the biggest move in NCAA wrestling since Cael left ISU. Or is it’s nothingburger?
  12. B

The Next GOAT

From Yankee a few years ago when I did the poll: I think Burroughs has two things working in his favor: 1. His record against Dake and Taylor in their prime. Both were all-time great NCAA wrestlers and were unable to beat Burroughs in a series until Dake did so in 2021. JB caused both to...
  13. B

The Next GOAT

My next poll I'll require age verification. Must be 55 or older 😁
  14. B

The Next GOAT

He was #2 in the poll at 24% JB 58% Smith 18%
  15. B

The Next GOAT

And she just knocked off the WFS GOAT