Recent content by bdf111rp

1. B

State attendance yesterday

Have to feel that with rising gas prices, cost of a hotel room, ticket prices and food that OHSAA priced themself out of big crowds. Plus with them available on TV has to be a factor.
  2. B

Who here is going to Dayton for states?

You could also get on75 South and get off the Miamisburg exit. There’s some hotels there and plenty of restaurants. It’s only about a 10 minute drive.
  3. B

Who here is going to Dayton for states?

There is a hotel right across the street from the arena. There is also one right across the river
  4. B

Jonathan Powell to Centerville?

My buddy lives in Centerville and told me Powell is already enrolled at Centerville. His uncle was an assistant at CJ and passed unexpectedly during the season.
  5. B

SWBL 2021 Boys Bball

Brian Bales has stepped down as Franklin”s coach.
  6. B

SWBL 2021 Boys Bball

The league may be fine for Milton but it doesn’t prepare them for D2 tournament play. You can just compare leagues for that. Milton needs to step it up in out of conference scheduling if they want tournament success.
  7. B

League Champions Thread

SWBL East - Oakwood SWBL West - Carlisle, Eaton
  8. B

SWBL 2021 Boys Bball

Tournament score Trotwood Madison 91 Valley View 52
  9. B

Friday, February 18 Final Scores

D2 Trotwood Madison 91 Valley View 52
  10. B

Valley view looking for a new coach

I heard it was DC but I’ve been wrong before!
  11. B

SWBL 2021 Boys Bball

Valley View did not shoot well. Madison’s big kid had a career high (18) and Madison ran some nice plays to set him up. Valley View now plays tournament Friday against Trotwood at Springfield. Madison plays Saturday against CCHA at Princeton.
  12. B

SWBL 2021 Boys Bball

Madison 59 Valley View 52. Congratulations to Eaton and Carlisle sharing the title
  13. B

SWBL 2021 Boys Bball

Big game in the West Division tonight. Madison at Valley View. Senior night for the Spartans. If VV wins they tied for the championship with Carlisle and Eaton.
  14. B

SWBL 2021 Boys Bball

Valley View got Trotwood Madison.