bbjunky81's latest activity

• B
    What? Ignatius has several transfers on their team lol.. Post the roster and where each player attended junior high and/or when they...
  • B
    bbjunky81 replied to the thread IVC 23-24.
    Thanks for the information guys. Should be a great game tomorrow at the Convocation Center!
  • B
    Hawksfan197 is definitely one of the more interesting posters I've ever came across. Personally, I like how he dogged South Webster...
  • B
    Other than the big Yoder kid who were the injuries to Hiland this season?
  • B
    Harvest Prep is obviously very good, and Coach Dennis has them firing on all cylinders right now. However, I think Malvern definitely...
  • B
    South Webster also beat Wheelersburg @ Burg in January. Comparing scores is pointless, though. As we all know basketball is a game of...
  • B
    Correct, I edited it. TCC/LCC are very good, but it's no secret that the winner of this matchup would rather face those two rather than...
  • B
    This is what I predicted a couple months ago on here, that South Webster would be the last one standing from the SE. They have good bigs...
  • B
    That’s a lot of people on one Rooster.
  • B
    Northwest is a senior laden team but lacks depth. They are led by Connor Lintz, a 6’1” strong physical guard who has one of the better...
  • B
    I've only seen Hiland a couple times but with the zone success against them lately I was surprised to not see Shadyside try it. Not to...
  • B
    Not sure what game you watched but South Webster has played an 8 man rotation all year. 2 studs and the next 6 are very interchangeable...
  • B
    bbjunky81 replied to the thread Portsmouth Trojans 2023-24.
    Congrats on all of your Trojans success, Dave. Northwest is a good matchup for you guys, should be a fun game to watch.
  • B
    bbjunky81 reacted to SWOHHoops's post in the thread Shortcuts to having a better RPI? with Like Like.
    My advice....If you are using an RPI next year rip up the contract with MaxPreps and sign a contract with Martin.
  • B
    bbjunky81 reacted to tcgobucks's post in the thread Shortcuts to having a better RPI? with Like Like.
    If they are going to continue to use some kind of RPI system there absolutely has to be some way of taking school size into account...