Recent content by bass10

1. B

2024 Federal League

He's giving his opinion on the conference not his team. What does your quote have to do with anything?
  2. B

Federal League 2023-2024

Gotcha, I took it wrong. And he may do that but Lake hasn't exactly been the talent pool since Vaudrins and Spottelsons are gone. The last 4-5 years have been mediocre so who knows what ties he'll keep. He may like what he has going at Green. Would like for him to bring Hinkle back who is a...
  3. B

Federal League 2023-2024

He's probably going to struggle his first two years being in the FL and with the talent he has the next two years.
  4. B

Federal League 2023-2024

Yeh Kinsley ran out of Martins and Keeslars coming through the program and left at the right time. Will take a bit to get the ship sailing again but should happen.
  5. B

Federal League 2023-2024

I'm sure its just waiting board approval then? He may still take over for McBride some day unfortunately for Green. Seems solid as I know his dad was a real good coach. Although his dad spent a lot of time barking at the refs which I've never been a fan of. Coach your kids 95% of the time and...
  6. B

Federal League 2023-2024

Any confirmed fact on this?
  7. B

Cuyahoga Falls Head Coach Steps Down

Interesting, he was a very long time assistant at Green and the Green job came open.
  8. B

Suburban League American COY/POY?

Turned around the program without recruiting outside talent!
  9. B

Federal League 2023-2024

Harlan was my sons freshman coach, so that's been around 13 years ago. So he's been with the program for quite awhile. I always have questions on young guys with young families though, its such a commitment.
  10. B

Green Job ?

I have no idea how that SL COY went down? As far as getting a coach in there that will STAY for as long as they'll have him I don't think he'd ever go anywhere. Whether or not he can coach at Greens level and in the FL I don't know. I'd say he'd be in over his head a little while and whether or...
  11. B

Federal League 2023-2024

Heard Green is interviewing this week, hopefully they get it right. Wrong hire can set a program back many years.
  12. B

Federal League 2023-2024

Keeslar was the best player on that Walsh team, I'm sure he just wanted to try D1.
  13. B

Public vs Private W-L records, Sweet 16 & Final 4

He's just supplying the facts, he never said right or wrong and never agreed or disagreed with their decision. Get your wadded up underwear pulled out.
  14. B

Green Job ?

He actually left Rootstown and is at Aurora this year and I believe won COY in the SL. One of his top long time assistants is also at Cuyahoga Falls, not sure how long but did a nice job there this past year (its Cuyahoga Falls so anything over 5 wins is good). Theres also Hinckle in the...