Recent content by area51

1. A

Friday, March 1 Final Scores

Moeller 59 Little Miami 43 Final
  2. A

Div I, Region 4 Playoff Thread

Secret is a good QB to run the option. You're right, you need speed but the QB is the key.
  3. A

2023 Football

I remember the GCL had games on Victory Parkway at XU stadium. I remember being there in 1967 for the class of '68 when Moe played Bacon and got waxed 40+ I believe to zip. Bob Harris was Moe QB- He perished in the Marshall plane crash. Lived a few houses up from me. I'm not sure if Moe ever...
  4. A

Division 1 Semi Final: Archbishop Moeller (13-1) vs Springfield (12-1)

Giving a qb time will do that.
  5. A

Region 2 Championship: Springfield (11-1) vs. Olentangy Liberty (8-5)

He might be but that is a rumor. Don't forget, he is a minor and that info must be released through his family via a doctor. I DVR the game, not one mention of a concussion. As I said, it might be true but still a rumor.
  6. A

Region 4 Championship: Archbishop Moeller (12-1) vs Lakota West (13-0)

Calm down. Wow. Didn't take much. lol
  7. A

Not unless you're passing on bad information prematurely. Not fair to Marshall, his family, or the school. THAT relates to football.
  8. A

2022 Football

How do you know he had a concussion? What medical staff told you? I DVR the game and not ONE wotd was said about a concussion. How is it you know? It may be true but until it comes out, you're passing bad and premature information. Not fair to Marshall, his family, or his school.
  9. A

Haha. Yeah sonny, keep believing that. Hilarious.
  10. A

You are correct. Opinions do not trump facts, which you have none.
  11. A

Still no proof. Just opinion, which you are allowed. You're not allowed your own facts though.