Recent content by ammtd34

1. A

Xavier University summer shootout June 4 ?

They'll be there.
  2. A

Cincinnati kids playing college soccer?

Brady Shapiro from LE played at Wilmington and then transferred to Wright State. He played almost 1,000 minutes last year.
  3. A

Centerville vs Pickerington Central - Semifinal

After that game, I'm not sure how there could be any complaints about the last two Mr. Basketballs.
  4. A

Division I Top 10 (1/12) - Martin RPI

SVSM and Centerville likely have the two best wins in the state, Sierra Canyon and Huntington Prep, and they're probably under-ranked because of it. Those wins are assigned the same value as any other out of state team. Obviously, out of state teams are really difficult to account for, but it's...
  5. A

2022 Ohio Play By Play Classic

Yeah. There was a Ticket Master error when they went on sale. They got it resolved.
  6. A

2022 Ohio Play By Play Classic

Anyone try to get tickets? I was on at 10:00 and it said sold out.
  7. A

D2 Vandalia

Streams have been unreliable at best, which would be expected if they were free. At this point, we aren't getting the product we paid for.
  8. A

Centerville vs Fairmont

Fairmont took a 21-10 lead with 5:28 left in the first half. Over the next 21:28, they scored just 21 more points. I know part of it had to do with the pace they wanted to play, but I also think Centerville's pressure wears teams out.
  9. A

Blowout games

No. Centerville scored 51 points in the first half and 21 in the second. Starters played 2 minutes in the 3rd quarters. They could have won by 100 and did not.
  10. A

SW Ohio D1...Day 1 discussion

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CaGe3sNla5U/
  11. A

SW Ohio D1...Day 1 discussion

Wow. Thanks for the updates.
  12. A

Best Ohio Basketball Teams of All Time

I know the thread is a joke, but I like when these kinds of things come up. There are teams that always slip my mind and I'm glad when I see them brought back up.
  13. A

Best Ohio Basketball Teams of All Time

Maybe you're right. But it's a funny coincidence that the Wayne team's last loss was to Centerville.
  14. A

Vertical Academy - Is this the next step in the evolution of AAU?

I think you're right about that. Some of these leave as quickly as they appear.
  15. A

Vertical Academy - Is this the next step in the evolution of AAU?

As far as I know, most of these types of academies have a relationship with a local school. Through this relationship, kids attend classes at the school in person or virtually and play basketball (or football) for the academy. Prolific, for example, works the same way. So, while the kids aren't...