Recent content by alecthegreat

1. A

Grants for new wall and competition mats?

Any ideas where I can find info on grants for new mats to help offset the cost? Any ideas are greatly appreciated! We have begun fundraising, just looking to get things done as expeditiously as possible!
  2. A

Centerburg High School Boys Open Dates 2024-25

Centerburg High School is looking for tri/quad matches during the following weeks, for transportation, Wednesday or Thursdays work better for us. We are a D3 school, we should fill most weights and potentially have some extras. We return 6 District Qualifiers, and a state runner up. Week of...
  3. A

New Numbers in 2024-2025

https://www.ohsaa.org/school-resources/school-enrollment
  4. A

Average tenure of HS Head Wrestling coaches?

Topic came up on the football forum and got me thinking...what is the average tenure of high school head wrestling coaches here in Ohio?
  5. A

Youngest head coaches in the state?

I believe Danville has one of the youngest, I want to say he's 23 or 24.
  6. A

Bucksman, DubStat or Boro

If I say Track, can I get a Chick Fil A gift card?
  7. A

D3 only tournament next season

Do you have contact info for anyone at Waterloo?
  8. A

D3 only tournament next season

Good afternoon! Centerburg High School is looking for a D3 only tournament outside of the Central District for next season. Dates are flexible. We should have 10-12 weights with a good mix of young and experienced wrestlers. Please contact Head coach Alec Szanati at...
  9. A

Selling University of Cincinnati Club Wrestling Mat

Is this stil available?
  10. A

Mat For Sale

Is this available?
  11. A

Singlets

Peak Performance Wear, good quality and great pricing. Based in Delaware, OH. Peakperformancewearllc@gmail.com
  12. A

Competition dates December and January Varsity.

1/27 Centerburg is hosting a Varsity tournament. First year event, pool to bracket. Head coach Alec Szanati at alec.szanati@gmail.com
  13. A

Centerburg is looking for a head MS coach for the upcoming 23-24 season

This position is still open. If interested please contact me at alec.szanati@gmail.com