adselder09's latest activity

• A
    adselder09 replied to the thread 2021 Elder Football.
    Agree with Mad Dogg and to take it a step further, it shouldn't happen.
  • A
    Big development issue for who? The player or Elder or in general? The best players play, period. Development for guys who don't get...
  • A
    That I agree with. Most of the time in HS that's going to be 4-down territory unless you have the kid from St Ignatius from a few years...
  • A
    I agree in regards to punting, but having a good kicker is extremely important as well. Kickoffs in the endzone can shift field position...
  • A
    adselder09 replied to the thread Fights at Kings Island.
    Oh here we go. Speaking of painting with a broad brush.
  • A
    adselder09 replied to the thread Elder Baseball 2021.
    Early in the game they were being patient and that's why they had opportunities in the 1st and 2nd innings. After they went down 5-1 it...
  • A
    That's what they said on the video broadcast. Sabato hit in Gutzwiller Vaughn hit in Sabato Ward hit in pinch runner Lambert.
  • A
    It also seemed like in some of these losses, specifically non-league or sandwich games between league games, they didn't mind if they...
  • A
    Any reason why Ober and Toth are leaving?
  • A
    Sounds very similar to the team that won State a few years back. They had so much experience for a few years prior to that group all...
  • A
    I heard the on the ESP broadcast state that St Ignatius had a couple of sophomores and at least one freshmen in their rotation. That's...
  • A
    adselder09 replied to the thread Elder Enrollment Strategy.
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but when Taylor/Three Rivers was going to build their new school, was there an option to turn St Joseph...
  • A
    That's correct. He was drafted, but I thought he ended up going to UNC in Chapel Hill. And I heard he was there and ended up getting...
  • A
    I just popped in to make a comment that St Ignatius will be a team to watch. They were very young and showed some grit coming back from...
  • A
    adselder09 replied to the thread Elder Enrollment Strategy.
    I unfortunately didn't, but I spoke to him in late June and he made some comments about Dewine that made it pretty clear where he stood.