Adamg's latest activity

• A
    Adamg reacted to BHiatt's post in the thread The Next GOAT with Like Like.
    Makes no difference. He went into that match knowing all I have to do is not get pinned and I'm in the Gold Medal match. Smiliar to a...
  • A
    Adamg reacted to 350zjk's post in the thread High school State title talk! with Like Like.
    As a retired official/coach that began in the 70's this would be a terrible decision. There was a time when D-3 was pretty much...
  • A
    Adamg replied to the thread Ohio State at NCAAs.
    Can’t wait to see old man Burroughs blast double Starocci
  • A
    Adamg replied to the thread 2024 NCAA Pick'Em.
    125 - 5 - Jore Volk - WYO 133 - 10 - Aaron Nagao - PSU 141 - 7 - Cael Happel - UNI 149 - 6 - Austin Gomez - MICH 157 - 3 - Meyer Shapiro...
  • A
    Adamg replied to the thread D 1 106 Final.
    I was just wondering if the move is illegal or not. We have a kid on our team that does this same move I told him a year age it was...
  • A
    Adamg replied to the thread D 1 106 Final.
    That’s definitely an illegal move. We’re is Jim on this he came and went
  • A
    Adamg replied to the thread 2024 B10 Pick'Em.
    125 8. Brendan McCrone (OSU) 133 3. Nic Bouzakis (OSU) 141 2. Jesse Mendez (OSU 149 4. Tyler Kasak (PSU) 157 10. Isaac Wilcox (OSU)...
  • A
    Adamg reacted to maligned's post in the thread 2024 Pan-American Olympic Qualifier with Like Like.
    How does this 65kg nightmare keep happening? Three straight cycles this has happened at the Pan Am qualifier. Metcalf draws into...
  • A
    Duel tournaments
  • A
    Stalling calls are an issue in high school jr high from many positions. From the stand up position it’s called all over the board or not...