Recent content by 419Jester

1. 4

Coaching Changes

Springfield found their guy. Former Whitmer assistant under Anthony Stacey.
  2. 4

Who wins D4?

Me too lol
  3. 4

Northern Buckeye Conference 2024-25

I personally think Maumee is a hidden gem job right now. Hopefully this guy can build it. There is potential in the program as seen over all of their athletics since the conference change.
  4. 4

Toledo Area Basketball 2024-25

Might as well start a new thread since the hirings are about to start rolling in. One of the Toledo area jobs off of the board. Maumee found their guy.
  5. 4

Coaching Changes

One of the Toledo area jobs off of the board. Maumee found their guy.
  6. 4

Coaching Changes

I see. Especially if your best athletes are wrestling in the winter that might be hard.
  7. 4

Coaching Changes

Clyde seems to always have athletes and they take athletics pretty serious.
  8. 4

Coaching Changes

That’s a great question.
  9. 4

Not just about what players they can get or keep but just putting those players they have in the right positions with a good style of play. Also, they have lost some athletes just within their own school who decided not to play. If they can keep the kids playing basketball that could help as well.
  10. 4

Coaching Changes

A lot of interviews are going on right now. You are going to see some finalize this and next week.
  11. 4

Depends on who they hire.
  12. 4

That actually might be the case. Majority of the teams are young. Fostoria coach stepped down so we will see who they get. Right now Maumee is hiring a coach and that could change some things for the future depending on who they get. Next season I do not see too much change from them. A lot of...
  13. 4

I would not be surprised to see Lake competing for the league title towards the end of the season. Their style of play mixed with a good chunk of their team coming back with a lot of good JV pieces coming up could be interesting. But those top 3 teams are definitely solid. Those are going to be...
  14. 4

Competitive balance

The court cases that claim Ed choice is unconstitutional never hold up either. Because the family gets the money that is their’s and they use it to decide where they want to go. The school just has to be accredited. The same exact thing happens in college. Pell Grants can be used at Public or...
  15. 4

Competitive balance

This is really really good lol