Recent content by 330740

1. 3

Which Team's fanbases travel the best?

Have you seen steubenville crowds during a playoff or regular season game in the Youngstown area or against New Philly and Dover
  2. 3

D3 outlook

I think most of their team except for their best receiver they were better than their record was going into the playoffs once they switched QBs
  3. 3

D3 outlook

I think top 4 are Canfield Chardon, Dover, and Steubenville but its going to be a bloodbath for whoever wins it
  4. 3

D3 outlook

Either way they will be a bottom level team in the playoffs with what’s returning. They’ve had great classes the past 2 years
  5. 3

D3 outlook

16 but from how they’ve performed against big red’s JV, freshmen, and middle school the past couple years it’s not looking good for the future. It’s either that or Big Red is just 30 points better at the lower levels
  6. 3

Is Akron Springfield looking for a new Head Football Coach to replace Coach John Kinsey??

Does that change anything? And the last time they played was 2014.
  7. 3

Is Akron Springfield looking for a new Head Football Coach to replace Coach John Kinsey??

A player from streetsboro was called the n word during the game and spit on after a play and got a penalty for pushing the kid while everything happened in from of the refs. The whole county division of the PTC is bad racially.
  8. 3

D3 outlook

if they even make it. I feel like there’s a reason the coach “retired” then went to Canton South.
  9. 3

#16 seeds the last five years (DV-DVII)

12 teams was a good combination of the the thoughts. If you go 8-2 or 7-3 and get left out bc your conference doesn’t give u enough points those teams should get a chance to compete to see if they actually belong in the playoffs