Recent content by 12penguins

1. 12penguins

Thursday December 28 Final Scores

really?
  2. 12penguins

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Darren Rubin is the eldest, currently starring for Denison University. Luke is a very different style player than Darren. More diminutive, but a slasher, driver. Darren is the better shooter. Luke has been playing varsity since his freshman year though, so he is an experienced player. Darren was...
  3. 12penguins

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

no. luke is the youngest
  4. 12penguins

GCL CO-ED 2023-2024

really does not matter does it? you play zone if you do not think your opponent can beat it. it stopped fenwick cold.
  5. 12penguins

GCL CO-ED 2023-2024

not unevenly reffed...just not above average IMO. Alter just had too many weapons, Their stars do not have to shine when their support group makes shots. Leen and Bland were the difference in firepower in this one. Fenwick just had no one hit shots to open the post and lane. ,
  6. 12penguins

GCL CO-ED 2023-2024

Where is coach Coulter?
  7. 12penguins

GCL Co-ed 2023-24

Frericks is on the Alter Roster..Roesch is not on Fenwick Roster
  8. 12penguins

Clinton-Massie Analysis

generally speaking, most of the SWBL is not great at football. Valley View, Bellbrook, Brookville are the exceptions. Oakwood, Franklin, MaDison,Waynesville, Carlisle, Eaton, Monroe have been below average with a decent season now and then. Newcomers Edgewood and Ross were not great at all...
  9. 12penguins

DI State Semifinal: Springfield vs. Cincinnati Moeller

it appeared on replay, but from a bad angle, that the ball was close when his knee touched the ground. Very close but the official was in position and appeared to have a clear view. Tough call.
  10. 12penguins

Alter vs Clinton Massie

When you are wrong, you are just wrong. I was exactly that. Massie offered close to nothing in the first half. Knights led 21-0. Won 21-3. Onward for Alter.
  11. 12penguins

Lack of crowd cause of Ticket Price?

I attended portions of 2 games tonight in region 2 and region 16. I would suggest attendance was mediocre.
  12. 12penguins

Friday Updates (11/3/23)

Thanks Iveer but not my first rodeo. It does not normally stop a second or two before the play ends. Makes no difference really as this appears to be a bit of a mismatch. Alter has had their best mix of pass and run I have seen in the 3 times i have watched them this season. Unless Indian Hill...
  13. 12penguins

Friday Updates (11/3/23)

Excellent clock management, and interesting time keeping allows an alter fg attempt at 1.5 secs. It's good. HT ALTER 17 INDIAN HILL 0
  14. 12penguins

Friday Updates (11/3/23)

Q2 1:34 alter caps 68 yd drive with a 1 yd run. Knights 14 Indian Hill 0. D4 Region 16.
  15. 12penguins

Friday Updates (11/3/23)

Alter misses fg attempt as quarter ends. Knights 7 Indian Hill 0.