Trump Investigation, Lawsuit and Indictment Tracker

It's ok that he cheated on his wife. His supporters are good with that. Family values and all. Ok that Cohen went to prison for same crime, all of a sudden it's a new law. Ok that others have had to go to prison for him. Ok that he raped someone, and that because the statute of limitations was up, it erases it. Forget what verses in the bible the ten commandments has limitations and stipulations put on them. Talk about TDS.

Every word of this post is a bald-faced lie.

It's ok that he cheated on his wife. His supporters are good with that. Family values and all. Ok that Cohen went to prison for same crime, all of a sudden it's a new law. Ok that others have had to go to prison for him. Ok that he raped someone, and that because the statute of limitations was up, it erases it. Forget what verses in the bible the ten commandments has limitations and stipulations put on them. Talk about TDS.
Yes. You have TDS.

Lol. Don Snoreleone cries about not being allowed to attend barons graduation, yet he didn't attend the graduation of any of his other kids.

It's a shame republicans still support a rapist liar.
nice!!

It's a shame you couldn't stop there. Just couldn't resist being a clown.

So again, not convicted of rape. Thanks for posting, much appreciated. Glad we could clear that up as you seem uninformed, but you do you.

Under New York criminal law, an assault constitutes "rape" only if it involves vaginal penetration by a penis. That was the definition the jury was instructed to use in the civil case.
she was thought-raped

Much of his theft, fraud, and abuse occurred long before he was a political figure.
And isn't it funny how that at the time that didn't seem to bother the democrat prosecutors in deep blue NY State. It was only after Trump became a political threat that they suddenly went after him. And you wonder why we're skeptical of these people?

And isn't it funny how that at the time that didn't seem to bother the democrat prosecutors in deep blue NY State. It was only after Trump became a political threat that they suddenly went after him. And you wonder why we're skeptical of these people?
No. They went after him back then to. That is when he had several of his fraud and theft judgements against him. As an example, his Trump University fraud suit, his Trump charity theft suit and many libel and sexual harassment suits were all charged long before 2016.

No. They went after him back then to. That is when he had several of his fraud and theft judgements against him. As an example, his Trump University fraud suit, his Trump charity theft suit and many libel and sexual harassment suits were all charged long before 2016.
You seem to be struggling with the concept that there is a big difference between civil and criminal legal actions.

You seem to be struggling with the concept that there is a big difference between civil and criminal legal actions.
Not struggling at all. Civil judgements count too. His ability to have a charity has been stripped due to his theft and Trump U was dissolved due to his fraud. Does it hurt at all to defend it?

Jury found that he digitally penetrated her against her will. That's rape. You obviously have read nothing about this. Even though it's been posted multiple times. You accept that behavior?
but we don't even know what day this supposedly occurred, do we ? Because the crazy old bag made it up, and fixing a date would pin her down. It's a sham.

Not with respect to criminality, but you stick with that stupidity, chubs.

I think I speak for everyone when I say, we laugh hardily at your impotence.

Build Back Stupid!
The post I responded to did not mention criminality. It was specific to his abuse, fraud, and theft. Pay attention.

Last edited:
anything else you would like to cry about?

but we don't even know what day this supposedly occurred, do we ? Because the crazy old bag made it up, and fixing a date would pin her down. It's a sham.

You're ugly, and your mother dresses you funny, Gold Don. I hate that.
why didn't trump hire you on his defense team, after all you have all the play the victim answers? maybe because your face could make a freight train take a dirt road, and the group home wouldn't let your little mouth breathing behind leave. Donald Trump will have his day in court and he will be allowed to take the stand and tell his side of story. but i will bet the house trump will go nowhere near the stand. but you will continue to whine , cry and moan about how unfair it is just like the snow flake you are.

President Trump absolutely killing it out on the streets of New York today!

Hey judge Dickface! Lock him up! I frickin' dare you!

lmao
Did he get a boost of energy after his nap and a couple lines of adderal today?

1713310670443.png

Did he get a boost of energy after his nap and a couple lines of adderal today?

View attachment 57451

Looks like you got some new crayons. Great job. Post the one where you used the Sharpie to draw a dick on his chin. That was way funnier.

It's sad watching you hateful bastards perverting our justice system for your own entertainment.

I'm really warming up to the idea of Trump being as vindictive as possible in punishing you people next year.

Looks like you got some new crayons. Great job. Post the one where you used the Sharpie to draw a dick on his chin. That was way funnier.
Not the source of either. It was funny.
It's sad watching you hateful bastards perverting our justice system for your own entertainment.
Others have already been jailed for this crime so calling it a perversion is just more whining.
I'm really warming up to the idea of Trump being as vindictive as possible in punishing you people next year.
There is nothing Trump could do to punish me. He is an impotent demented criminal old man.

But Trump hasn't been charged with the crimes Michael Cohen went to jail for.

Why do you stupidly believe he did?

Are you high?
MICHAEL Cohen went to prison in December 2018 for arranging payments to silence women who claimed to have affairs with President Trump. The ex-lawyer pleaded guilty to tax evasion and campaign finance violations and was sentenced to three years in jail.

Not struggling at all. Civil judgements count too. His ability to have a charity has been stripped due to his theft and Trump U was dissolved due to his fraud. Does it hurt at all to defend it?
Like I said you're struggling with differentiating CRIMINAL from CIVIL legal actions.

Reactions: y2h