Will Biden Debate Trump?

I don't know. What difference does it make. I answered your question and agreed with you. Can you do the same? Be happy about the jobs report. It affects you and I. Are you gonna tell your broker to ignore those factors?
the JOBS report IS not factual.... how many jobs do you think were shut down because of Covid?

the JOBS report IS not factual.... how many jobs do you think were shut down because of Covid?
Ummm everyone looks at the jobs report as fact so should wall Street, economists etc not refer to a jobs report? Your 401k likes the report that came out. Please educate the world.

Last edited:
Brownsfan19 said:
U should really take your meds before you rant. U make up stuff because fox news tells u. You should find a new broker if your 401k is in shambles.
The topic of the thread is about debating. You know (or maybe you don't) point -vs- counter-point. I make a point, you make a counter-point and so on ... but for you it's I make a point and you type drizzle.
Nice debate !
point and counter-point

1712845655270.png

1712845706600.png

1712845738437.png

Brownsfan19 said:
U should really take your meds before you rant. U make up stuff because fox news tells u. You should find a new broker if your 401k is in shambles.

point and counter-point

View attachment 57209
View attachment 57210

View attachment 57211
Too funny, they treat him like a child.

So is the jobs report fictional??
The fictional part is that Biden created the jobs. Read the latest, seems he Biden seems to be pulling an Obama on job creation and we are now finding more and more people returning to being hired to part time jobs and not full time.

The fictional part is that Biden created the jobs. Read the latest, seems he Biden seems to be pulling an Obama on job creation and we are now finding more and more people returning to being hired to part time jobs and not full time.
Ok. Who cares. My 401k likes the jobs report and my union likes it so dissect it all you want. Again. Who cares

Look at unemployment numbers. Do we really need to get knit picky. Wall Street loves the numbers
simple question , just answer the question.... i mean you do realize that a whole BUNCH of jobs disappeared during the wonderful CHINA virus don't you?