2024 Massillon Tigers

Why doesn’t that Canada team? They are a better opponent than anyone else has around here. Ohsaa being richards again?
They’re good now?? 🤔 Interesting when Perry played them they were “Trash” according to Massillon fans. What exactly changed? Back then they had multiple D1 college commits, and they were called a trash team?

Massillon, "THE OHIO STATE CHAMPIONS"!
44Eq3Ab5LPYn6.gif

Is perry still fielding a team ? If so, what is their record the past couple years? Just curious.
Well of course we do! Today our track team which has numerous football players on it just smoked your track team that also has numerous football players on it! What’s the old sayin go like? Slow feet don’t eat? Or maybe they eatin too well?

Well of course we do! Today our track team which has numerous football players on it just smoked your track team that also has numerous football players on it! What’s the old sayin go like? Slow feet don’t eat? Or maybe they eatin too well?
Looks like Perry and Massillon will meet up in the playoffs then huh?

Who trained him? The coach who was hired because he had a stud son? The one who was wrestling "to rough" with the kids? The one who wrote bogus checks? Or the one who stole a semi while drunk?
Slow feet don’t eat.. who came up with that Becca? Guess they’re not eating tonight! It’s pretty sad a tiger alum didn’t trust the Massillon coaches to teach his son to wrestle.

As for your list of “dirt” we can sling dirt back and forth. I’m positive I can sling back as much if not more, but I wouldn’t have to go back as far. I’m confident in that one but you do you bro!

Who trained him? The coach who was hired because he had a stud son? The one who was wrestling "to rough" with the kids? The one who wrote bogus checks? Or the one who stole a semi while drunk?
Not sure but I know who trained him wasn’t one of your coaches 😬 hence why he had a small taste of success, well that was until he faced one of our guys 😉

Thats why your best wrestler was trained in Perry. Do you even have enough kids to fill a wrestling team?

Slow feet don’t eat.. who came up with that Becca? Guess they’re not eating tonight! It’s pretty sad a tiger alum didn’t trust the Massillon coaches to teach his son to wrestle.

As for your list of “dirt” we can sling dirt back and forth. I’m positive I can sling back as much if not more, but I wouldn’t have to go back as far. I’m confident in that one but you do you bro!
I don't have to go back too far either, care to share why there were so many police officers at PHS about a month ago?