Joe's Economy And Bidenomics

Jeffrey Epstein Trump GIF
Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

The US Energy Information Administration (EIA) said in January that US domestic production of crude oil for September 2023 set a new all-time high of 13,247,000 barrels per day. That fact probably deserved more notice than it received given that it was the most oil any nation on earth had ever managed to produce in a single month.

The US Energy Information Administration (EIA) said in January that US domestic production of crude oil for September 2023 set a new all-time high of 13,247,000 barrels per day. That fact probably deserved more notice than it received given that it was the most oil any nation on earth had ever managed to produce in a single month.

Well good for the United States. Our fossil fuel production is keeping the world economy from energy collapse given wars in Europe, the Middle East, and turmoil over Taiwan. Of course American consumers are subsidizing that through higher prices.
Drill baby drill.

The biggest issue with prices is that the Saudis have cut production in line with our production increases to keep the prices high and the profits up. We are the most energy independent we have ever been but we will never produce enough to supply the world.

The plan to produce more energy than any country in the history of the world and have the US the most energy independent of all time? That reality?
The reality will set in come November when joes policies cost him the election

How crappy must people be to say that the economy is not better than when Biden took over.

"Believin' all the lies that they're tellin' ya
Buyin' all the products that they're sellin' ya
They say, "Jump" and you say, "How high?"
You brain-dead, you got a f_ _ _ _ in' bullet in your head?"
Uh, what was going on when sleepy joe moved into the white house?

Asking for a friend.

US enery production the last 4 years will not cost Joe the election. That is MAGA dumb.
Reading comprehension
Did I say energy policies….
I said policies
Like the border
Like Israel
Like the money he poured on the inflation fire
Like student loan forgiveness
Like Joe flation
Nothing MAGA.

Failure of leadership from Trump and the administration. As predicted, Democrats have steadied the ship. Your friend should feel much better about how things are now.
Lol. Flip presidents and the results would be about the same. Only hacks think Biden would have had different results during the pandemic.

"If you’re waiting to see this reported in the mainstream media, except by me and my colleague Tim Noah and a small handful of other people, I advise you to stop. It’s not going to happen. In the mainstream media, there’s still largely one Joe Biden–era economic story: inflation, gas prices, people feeling worse off than they did four years ago, and ooh, did he just forget someone’s name again?

And yet … at some point, don’t facts matter?

"If you’re waiting to see this reported in the mainstream media, except by me and my colleague Tim Noah and a small handful of other people, I advise you to stop. It’s not going to happen. In the mainstream media, there’s still largely one Joe Biden–era economic story: inflation, gas prices, people feeling worse off than they did four years ago, and ooh, did he just forget someone’s name again?

And yet … at some point, don’t facts matter?

Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network